• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sounds like johns to me...
its called fact.

here is a john

Originally Posted by RagnaRoKnTexas
Felix, let me clear up why I came in last place, I'll list the reasons why I just wasn't myself that day.

1.) I was malnutritioned, I didn't eat for six days.
2.) I had some wierd type of rare Pnuemonia that prevented me from seeing clearly.
3.) I had a fever of 103.7
4.) I was drunk off some type of German Beer.
5.) I smoked a cigarillo, but turns out a Jamacian put some of that green stuff in it, and I was seeing 2 and 3 of the characters I was fighting, this caused me to suicide quite a bit.
6.) I had a new strain of the Bird Flu, but I managed to get over that.
7.) I was suffering from Dizziness and my equalibrium was off due to me walking for that six days in the desert sun.
8.) I didn't own a gamecube and only played ever few weeks or so by hiking up to the Apalachian mountains every two weeks, having to fight mountain goats, Yetti's (Snowmen things), The real life Popo and Nana, a Dragon, and finally Harry potter strung out just to reach the gamecube, you don't even wanna know what epic feat I had to accomplish Just to get the T.V. to play it on.

Zori

Smash Champion
Oh, you need Sheik practice. I'm pretty good with Sheik as well, I was curious if you hadn't wondered whether I played her or not considering I was throwing all sorts of crappy characters at you :p.
i need g&w practice..... i never said anything about sheik lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'm flying in on wed, we should smash :X

i'm housing with furbs.

also, furbs has class on thursday, if somebody can kidnap me i'll be down to smash :].

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
i'm flying in on wed, we should smash :X

i'm housing with furbs.

also, furbs has class on thursday, if somebody can kidnap me i'll be down to smash :].
what time does he have class? i live nearby n we go to the same school so we could probably smash on that day i get out of class at 9:30 n then go again at 6 pm

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
yeah haze if you want i can take you to school sense sieya and I go to the same school (you can play smash in the library lulz) and seiya can kidnap you til i get out lol.

or u could hang out at my house and look at pr0n

I have class at 8:30 btw, but the library has good computers, and no locks or anything so you can look at kitty cats there too

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
UltimateRazer713 (4:21:15 PM): i should throw up on you.
Jgarm007 (4:21:35 PM): do it...i like your throw up
Jgarm007 (4:21:38 PM): :)

AND IM THE SICK ONE?!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
world hoboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

get pumped

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I will have live stream of my smashfest and tourney running. The fest stream will start later tonight. I will post he url. (we might have two stream running :))

Trela

Smash Lord
Dude, dude, dude, Xyro, Xyro! My mom will let me go to College Station tomorrow! :D

BUT! Yes, a but. You have to pick me up AND take me home. AIM me or call me so we can talk about dis shiz.

=Trela=

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
trela trela, so hyper on the boards but as timid and shy as a young kitten in real life

you guys moms are letting you go to CS tomorrow and then woodlands the next weekend? broken...

Trela

Smash Lord
trela trela, so hyper on the boards but as timid and shy as a young kitten in real life
*is still getting used to everyone*

You just wait. In about a month or 2, I'll be all ova da place. Just watch...

Btw I thought I saw your brother yesterday lol. I dunno if it was him or not :/

=Trela=

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Woot, I found out that I'll probably get to go to Whobo, even though my mom originally told me I wouldn't get to!

I should use my Ice Climbers more than once a week now, so I'll stand a chance

Trela

Smash Lord
Hm! Well!

It turns out I cant go to College Station :( good luck to ya all! I'll see yoll at WHOBO.

=Trela=

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Can i make a diary entry too?

my friend who doesnt go to tournaments (niiro) mains MK now and takes me to 1 stock every match.........

also who isnt going to CS tomorrow? me and flip wanna play

jog

Smash Journeyman
i'm not going to CS tomorrow either. also who isn't going to Whobo? i'm thinking there should be a small tourny for the people that can't go.

gregWHO

Smash Cadet
i'm not going to CS tomorrow either. also who isn't going to Whobo? i'm thinking there should be a small tourny for the people that can't go.
That's right. I'm not going to whobo.
So... were you the metaknight or the lucas at gea's house?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Are we gonna play at Gea's tomorrow?
We are going to College Station. You guys are on your own. :p

EDIT: ****, Zori, I'm so sorry things got ****ed up. I promise I will make it up to you somehow. ****. I'll be sure to argue with my parents with extra effort, even though I KNOW I told them I would be using the car this weekend. I will personally give you a ride to any of the future Hobos, like Hobo 16 or WHobo. Sorry about this man. :(

Gea

Smash Master
Greg, Jog is the blonde guy who was playing Oli/Meta/GW.

Tallman is the Lucas.

Zori - Sorry, I didn't anticipate having to come get you, and it adds time I don't have since we are taking my car and not RT's. I'm like, printing the address then I'm off to make sure my car can make it to CS, lol.

Pop - WTF? I'm glad you love me, but don't break into my house while I'm gone. You can come play with us some other Friday. =)

jog

Smash Journeyman
That's right. I'm not going to whobo.
So... were you the metaknight or the lucas at gea's house?
yeah as gea said i was the one using GW MK and Olimar.
but i just started using MK last night in teams for the hell of it, i don't usually use him so don't think i'm another meta main :) (olimar is my man)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
pop, wanna come over....? Flip is coming over at 1 or 2....and i can hack yo wii if you want :p

Gea, i wanna play with you guys on fridays..if thats okay with you... melee too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom