• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Look here Steakhead

I didn't ask for your 2 bit opinion of what was easier or harder and I am not complaining, (Believe me you'd know it if I was complaining) I asked a simple question. I didn't ask for a lecture on how you or anyone else does things.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Melee and Brawl are ok, I like MVC2 more though.
Your My FRIEND:chuckle:

at first i was like...... ROY LOVES ME, then i found out it was JUST rt :(

:dizzy: everyone go to lobo don't be dumb
Dont think everybody heard you. Put it on all CAPS like xyro does minus the lesbo green =]

its off now

it was one of the sports channels...i dont ever remember the channel names/numbers because i barely watch tv..

but miss san antonio won!!!! :D

check the espn channels tonight for a possible re-run
Dayummm. I missed it. Tell me when the re-run comes on...

Gea

Smash Master
I will be going Ness/Mario/Jiggs for low tier. Get fair/caped/fair'd. :)

And Tallman. We will play first round. I will cape you six times. That will be set.

I am also excited about Melee. Wall o bair time. :D

jog

Smash Journeyman

And Tallman. We will play first round. I will cape you six times. That will be set.

too bad he won't be there (neither will i). you'll just have to cape everyone else :)

show them how its done in melee too.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

gabe is going for melee too. Can you beat him?

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Get first Gea (whoever you are xD)

And holding melee is just more money for you anyway. I mean at the last 2 tournaments we had like 20 n00bs pop up out of nowhere and enter on top of the 20 people who usually go.

heytallman

CTALL
I have the sudden very strong urge to play Melee.

edit: If I was going to lowbo, I'd definitely enter Melee. And I never played Melee even before Brawl. I wouldn't call Melee dead. And Allan, weren't you all like "if nintendo ever releases Smash 64 as a downloadable game for the Wii, I'll run that as a side event." Wouldn't you say that Smash 64 is definitely more dead than Melee? I'd actually like to see more Melee.

Xyro77

Get first Gea (whoever you are xD)

And holding melee is just more money for you anyway. I mean at the last 2 tournaments we had like 20 n00bs pop up out of nowhere and enter on top of the 20 people who usually go.
i dont make money off of melee. i dont even play it.

if your talkin about venue fee, it goes to funplex.

Gea

Smash Master
no way. its a dead game. im only holding it at low hobo cause im not doing regular 1vs1 in brawl.
Saying its dead is stupid and you know it. You're making it dead in Houston, that's about it.

At any rate, I am going to **** your Samus up with Ness in low tier. :)

Sybawave

Smash Ace
It's nice to see that melee is having an affect on people ^_^ lol Melee board first post my number if anyone wants to play.

I thought you make money from Brawl tournaments don't you?

Xyro77

It's nice to see that melee is having an affect on people ^_^ lol Melee board first post my number if anyone wants to play.

I thought you make money from Brawl tournaments don't you?
I made money from HOST. But you were not born then.

*is not afraid of ness*

Gea

Smash Master
Gnes will knock you out of winners and I will knock you out of losers. Both with Ness.

PS Poptop wanna team for LOBO?

Gea

Smash Master
Ness gets gimped for free. I love Ness, he's amazing, but fo realz Squirtle is like... not low tier at all, LOL.

its the other two pokes that drag him down.

Xyro77

Ness gets gimped for free. I love Ness, he's amazing, but fo realz Squirtle is like... not low tier at all, LOL.

its the other two pokes that drag him down.
olimar gets gimped worse and hes still fine.

ness disjointe fair/killer back throw/ nair OOS all **** every character.

squirtle gets hit 10% farther back from electric attacks(charge shot)/can be CG by yoshi/ gets slugish after after a certain amount of time(all pkmn do) and hes super light so hes easy to ko.

squirtle is the best of the 3 pkmns but hes trash.

Gea

Smash Master
Squirtle also has a killing throw, a better grab game, overall more priority and kill moves, better recovery and not counting the other two pokes better matchups than Ness. He has a great OOS game and more mixups than ness. ZSS is light as **** but that doesn't make her auto-lose.

Ness loses to Mario and Squirtle in low tier and doesn't have a fun time with Link either.

Xyro77

Squirtle also has a killing throw, a better grab game, overall more priority and kill moves, better recovery and not counting the other two pokes better matchups than Ness. He has a great OOS game and more mixups than ness. ZSS is light as **** but that doesn't make her auto-lose.

Ness loses to Mario and Squirtle in low tier and doesn't have a fun time with Link either.
lol you aint played a good ness then son.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Squirtle is good. He'll use his Water Vomit...I mean, Gun on you.

Xyro77

I'd consider Gnes a "good ness," wouldn't you?

He agrees with me, by the way. LOL
And i could get people who agree with me so bringing up gness on your side doesnt help you cause i could get just as many and or better ness players to support me. nice try.

Squirtle is good. He'll use his Water Vomit...I mean, Gun on you.
shove it

Gea

Smash Master
And i could get people who agree with me so bringing up gness on your side doesnt help you cause i could get just as many and or better ness players to support me. nice try.
lol Allan quit going LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG. You said I didn't play against good Ness players. Gnes beat you. If you don't consider him good, okay, fine by me, but don't try to act like that isn't what you said.

Go look at the matchup threads on the boards. Mario v Ness is listed as EASY for Mario.

Ness is amazing. I love him. I play him (simno magic, yo). But he has flaws, lol.

Go back to trying to argue that Pika is top tier material.

Xyro77

lol Allan quit going LA LA LA CAN'T HEAR YOU I'M RIGHT YOU'RE WRONG. You said I didn't play against good Ness players. Gnes beat you. If you don't consider him good, okay, fine by me, but don't try to act like that isn't what you said.

Go look at the matchup threads on the boards. Mario v Ness is listed as EASY for Mario.

Ness is amazing. I love him. I play him (simno magic, yo). But he has flaws, lol.

Go back to trying to argue that Pika is top tier material.
once meta is gone pika can be top 3 easily.

and i AM right and YOU are wrong. wanna know why? I made this game. You can accept it or you cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom