• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Ok, so i am flying in to Houston Hobby Airport tomorrow at 10pm. Is there Anyone that is driving by that area or live by that area that could possibly pick me up? Beah said he could maybe if no one else could.( And Allan said as a last resort he would man up and come get me) i just know that would be really out of the way for them, so i thought i would take a moment and at least ask all of you.

<3 Houston

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
ok my apartment is like right off the east side of 610 near LBJ hospital, beaumont will be there soon LA is gonna get there around 8 idk when the RGV will arrive and El Paso will come by soon, let me know if yall are interested in coming text me the number is in the front page, also i wouldnt have a cap so its up to yall it might be a lil crowded ha

Suspect

Smash Hero
Xyro

Last hobo ended kinda late, anyway we can kinda do some of the events at once. My ride has work in the morning and wants to leave by midnight. I want to enter singles, teams, and low tier teams >_>

we found another way there, just 4 of us tho

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Hype hype hype!

If people get there early, report their matches instead of ASSUMING Xyro knows who won, and not take HOUR BREAKS IN BETWEEN MATCHES, then everything should be finished before midnight. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro

Last hobo ended kinda late, anyway we can kinda do some of the events at once. My ride has work in the morning and wants to leave by midnight. I want to enter singles, teams, and low tier teams >_>

we found another way there, just 4 of us tho
i made a mistake last time. it will not be made again. you will leave on time.

No metaknight?!?! sooo your chances of winning possibly increased?
is bear getting you?

EVERYBODY! BE HERE at 12noon tomorrow. We start at 130 and i WILL NOT wait for you guys.

Xyro77

TO ANYBODY THAT READS THIS:

be at the venue by 12noon. WE WILL START AT 1:30. PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE!!!!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Did you ever fall asleep kown? Lol. Well, we have to get to the airport soon; wish me luck on getting there on time for doubles!

RXFOX

Smash Rookie
really pissed i didnt make it wanted to get the fox name out their if anyone wants to hit me up online let me know.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
It's been a good year and a half but its safe to say I am done with smash. Its not because i "didnt do well at the tourney" or anything like that, I just don't see the point of spending so much time/money in a game I don't have fun or make money in. I also can't travel, which is the best part of Smash. and don't expect me to make any comebacks or anything......i truly am done. :(

This tourney was great though, just pools werent neccessary

Xyro77

FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!! http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=243257

It's been a good year and a half but its safe to say I am done with smash. Its not because i "didnt do well at the tourney" or anything like that, I just don't see the point of spending so much time/money in a game I don't have fun or make money in. I also can't travel, which is the best part of Smash. and don't expect me to make any comebacks or anything......i truly am done. :(

This tourney was great though, just pools werent neccessary
Relax. You aint going to leave.

Smoom77

Smash Master
I don't really know how even if I wanted to leave brawl, I don't think I could. Just that one week in NYC was hard for me. D:

Xyro77

Glad you made it home safe Allan.
thanks for checking on me through-out the nite. I got home about 4. I made my self listen to hardcore mexican rap and i turned turned the heat up to MAX. It helped keep me awake untill i got home.

guys, could all of you head to the results page and help me out? I need to know WHO mained WHO in teams!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super far behind in that.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Fun tourney and stuff. Alas, school will start soon...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
thanks for checking on me through-out the nite. I got home about 4. I made my self listen to hardcore mexican rap and i turned turned the heat up to MAX. It helped keep me awake untill i got home.

guys, could all of you head to the results page and help me out? I need to know WHO mained WHO in teams!!!!!!!!!!!! Im super far behind in that.
I drove home at 5am all the way to austin.

Got home at like 7:50 or something. I slapped myself sooo many times trying to stay awake haha.

Xyro77

I drove home at 5am all the way to austin.

Got home at like 7:50 or something. I slapped myself sooo many times trying to stay awake haha.
ROFL. did you really? AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA i beat that was funny as hell to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom