• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Inui, even putting party politics and just looking at the candidates at a neutral standpoint, neither choice was appealing.
That's exactly how I felt about the previous presidential election.

Neither ticket was that great, but uh...anything is better than the most radical president in the nation's history that goes against everything I prefer and believe in.
The biggest problem we have now is that we have many problems to take care of domestically, but then there is the 800 pound gorilla in the room called the Middle East and the ongoing military operations, the biggest problem of all being unable to leave Iraq without it in itself causing problems.

I believe we need healthcare reform, and we shouldn't fear it so much. Simply put, it's worked out well for other countries around the world that we continue to trade with and have good relations.

We just can't afford such change because of the massive debt accumulated by the Bush administration which lowered taxes while trying to fight a war on two fronts.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
guys, this is very important.

Dugfinn will NOT be at hobo 21 and she is only allowing me to borrow 5 of her tvs. I seriously need ALL(all) of you to bring a full set-up. This HOBO is looking rathe rbig and i really need alot fo set-ups or we cant get the 3 events done. please please please help me out.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
LMAO @ Vickey's post...

lololol

and Xyro I posted on the other thread, I'm helping with Wii's + 10 people in a van... we're literally space-***** and tv's don't fit, but we'll try to take what we can.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I always wonder how non-Hobo Texas tourneys ever finish on time, because Hobos barely get enough setups. Hmm...

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Smoom,

your name is SO ozzfest 3. like thats when it was a fad. now it aint funny lol

get with the times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smoom77

Smash Master
Smoom, will they infract/ban/delete you for having that name go across everyone's desktop?
Well, they approved it so I don't think I can. They'd just shorten my name.

Smoom do you have all the O's memorized for when you log in, or do you just copy pasta your name every time?
...I have them memorized.

Half of the people that comment on my name love it; the other half hate it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Smoom, it was better just as "Smoom". SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM is only fun to say in posts, not as a user name >_<. I can't believe you have that thing memorized...

FIX IT!
<-- click that if you didn't know it was a link!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This topic needs more Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The problem here is that her clothes are still on.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: Cable :dk2:
2: ksizzle :metaknight: :snake:
3: Inui :metaknight: :ike:
4: Nairo:metaknight:
5: Zucco :lucario:
5: ADHD :diddy:
7: JG Wentworth :metaknight:
7: Kid :falco:
9: Pierce :marth:
9: Ikon :diddy: :snake: :popo:
9: BSC :dedede:
9: Shadow :wario:
13: Daisho :dk2:
13: Vajaj Game and watch
13: Mr. Clutch :wario:
13: BigM :wolf:
17: DeltaCod :yoshi2:
17: RizMF :metaknight: :marth:
17: Cross
17: BlackWaltz :olimar:
17: Ryko :ike:
17: PRiDE :yoshi2:
17: Que Game and watch
17: Remix :toonlink:

wtf. how the f did that happen?!?!?!?!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ok come on. shes old enough to be your mom.
Who cares? She's super hot.

1: Cable :dk2:
2: ksizzle :metaknight: :snake:
3: Inui :metaknight: :ike:
4: Nairo:metaknight:
5: Zucco :lucario:
5: ADHD :diddy:
7: JG Wentworth :metaknight:
7: Kid :falco:
9: Pierce :marth:
9: Ikon :diddy: :snake: :popo:
9: BSC :dedede:
9: Shadow :wario:
13: Daisho :dk2:
13: Vajaj Game and watch
13: Mr. Clutch :wario:
13: BigM :wolf:
17: DeltaCod :yoshi2:
17: RizMF :metaknight: :marth:
17: Cross
17: BlackWaltz :olimar:
17: Ryko :ike:
17: PRiDE :yoshi2:
17: Que Game and watch
17: Remix :toonlink:

wtf. how the f did that happen?!?!?!?!
ADHD was put into losers round two by Nairo, ksizzle's 13 year-old brother. I fought Zucco, beat him 2-0, and then face off against Nairo, who I also 2-0'd. I then lost 1-3 to ksizzle in winners finals, and the game I won was my Ike ****** his Snake. Cable beat my Ike 3-1 in losers finals, and my Ike did better than everyone else besides ksizzle that day.

Cable mutilated Pierce's Marth, massacred Shadow's Meta Knight, lost to ksizzle barely, ***** Zucco, beat Nairo, beat me, and then took the first set in grand finals from ksizzle, then ksizzle forfeit because Daisho's parents wanted us to leave.

Shadow got 9th due to losing to ADHD in losers. JG Wentworth pulled off an upset win against Pierce, taking him out of the tournament. Nairo beat ADHD again in losers due to an SD and a lucky stage spike in game three.

ksizzle, Cable, Kid, Mr. Clutch, Vajaj, Nairo, and JG Wentworth are all in the same crew.

Atlantic North players = gdlk vs MK. MK isn't that good over here, lol. The double MK team of ksizzle and dmbrandon lost 3-0 and 3-1 to my MK and Zucco's Lucario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom