• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about a thread for WiFi?

Meccs

@Meccs_
anyone wanna Brawl? Need some practice (no matter what it is :p) for my first Smash Tourney on Saturday...

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Wireless Fidelity, anyone?

I think I may have gotten rusty from playing so much BlazBlue, so I'd like someone to play right about now.

I just don't want Ness mirrors... :ohwell: I'm actually wanting to fight people's secondaries, etc. I probably won't use Ness the whole time either.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I'm on, neon.

Also, the other day you tried to get in, but I was doing 1 vs. 1 specifically, though it might've been misleading.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I wish the Wii would work so then we could have team battles for old time sakes.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Great games, Neon. Your Ness has become pretty incredible from what I can tell. I'm not sure how you can even use him over WiFi!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
GGs, Raph. Once again you've effectively handed me my head.

Yeah, I miss Ness Wifi Doubles shenanigans, too, Uffe. We'll have to do some of those soon if we can.

Edit: Haha, iono about 'incredible', but thanks for the compliment.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Well I wouldn't say "handed you your head." You were landing a lot of big hits on me, and I'm pretty alert right now. Your Link took me by surprise, too. Every Link does, but in a different way.

Oh, and also, your SDI is amazing. You had to have gotten out of more than half of my Usmashes.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
I'm pretty sure I have you beat.

I'll get on.

EDIT: Should I be using Ness?

EDIT 2: Actually... I want to eat and return something. Sorry.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I know of one and he constantly got two and three stocked by me. But it's nobody you guys know. He doesn't have an account here.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Man, we keep missing each other. X_X

I think from now on, if we see anyone on we should just leave a message in our profiles.

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Would I need to log in on msn messenger for that or is that some kind of imitation of those old yahoo groups?

Not that I play on wifi much anymore...****ing pisses me off.

Meccs

@Meccs_
Hey, as NintenJoe suggested, I made a xat chat room :) Looks like it could work pretty well.
http://xat.com/PK_Cross
password = urfbound (case sensitive)

the whole creating an account thing is confusing at first, you have to enter the chat room to do it, click on whatever it say to change your name and it's easy from there, you stay logged in and everything.

Edit: um since NintenJoe made the Looking for matchups room, this could be the general chat room, not necessrily wanting to brawl? Or we just drop this one.

Top Bottom