• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How about Navi?

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
I had a great idea that Navi should be in Brawl! I've searched for this and was surprised no one had thought of it.

I don't really have an idea for a moveset, but you guys can brainstorm. Well, maybe she should have a giant meat cleaver as her main weapon. I dunno.:dizzy:

magnebula

Smash Journeyman
I thought of this before, and I figured pair all three fairies together; Navi, Tatl, and Tael. They would be continuously circling eachother, and they would be very light. Navi alone Im against, but with Tatl and Tael, I think Brawl would be all the more better.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Navi was just Link's fairy that would occasionaly help you with hints. Hardly Brawl material.

Besides, she's less than 3 inhes tall.

SMB PORTAL

Smash Ace
The only thing it, I don't know everything about Nintendo's past, so I don't know what he looks like. So, maybe you could provide alittle information and a picture.

-SMB

tirkaro

Smash Champion
The only thing it, I don't know everything about Nintendo's past, so I don't know what he looks like. So, maybe you could provide alittle information and a picture.

-SMB

see that blue glowing ball with wings? thats her. actualy, she is only one in an entire series of fairies. perhaps all of the fairies should make one character. that would be unique.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
There is no way that Navi will be in brawl unless she is an item or has something to do with Link.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
"USE Z TARGETING!!!!!!!!!" I hate anyone that agrees with this idea in any way, shape, or form.
The only way she would make it in is as a taunt or special for link, at the very least she'd float around him....but as we all know this is Twilight Princess link we are dealing with and there's no Navi, or any fairy for that matter. Vote NO against faeries in Brawl.

Tinman

Smash Apprentice
That's like having Peppy coming randomly and saying "Do a barrel roll!" while Fox was playing. Maybe a bonus, she just comes out and says "Listen!".

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
um, yes there is. didn't you see any screenshots for the twilight princess for the wii?
...right, they confirmed a fairy, but have only said that she will be used with the Wii controller to NAVIGATE MENUS, so if you want her to push start for you as her smash attack, then be my guest.

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
lol, yeah navi really doesn't have any attacks, wepons or any way to deal damage in any way. though a fairy would be cool as a recovery item

avyuir

Smash Cadet
Not as annoying as Tingle. :laugh: Maybe not as a character but maybe as an item. :idea:

She could help you do more damage to opponent by finding there weakness.

Or she could just annoy you by saying "LISTEN, LISTEN, LISTEN".
yeah, if she were an item, she would annoy them to death.:laugh: But no, no no no no no, navi is evil and annoying beyond words.(tingle is right there with her) I will eventually find navi and kill her. *laughs maniaclly*

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
um, yes there is. didn't you see any screenshots for the twilight princess for the wii?
Actually it appears that in TP, Midna will take the role of pocket-sized advisor. The fairy, as mentioned, is just a nameless cursor.

Kalaquinn

Smash Apprentice
Navi could be interesting. Wonder if Sakurai would take the game that direction.

c.falcon 58

Smash Apprentice
he is way too annyoying to be on brawl

and small one falcon punch would end the match, done deal i twouldn't work out for the fairy sorry

Link'sShadow

Smash Journeyman
She could also have a Cameo in one of the levels like Tingle and Birdo. A level like the Fairy fountain and could have all the fairies from the LoZ series. But jus like Tingle, she can't say anything lol.

Top Bottom