• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How annoying is the above posters main?

Furret24

Smash Master
Dthrow combos Luigi style.

BACKTHROWBACKTHROWBACKTHROW
:4gaw: (No Specials)

Last edited:

Peff

Smash Cadet
G & W is really only annoying whenever the player is purposely being a buttface. Normal players are good to play against.

:4falcon: (not the cancerous meme lord kind)

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
You're so fast. I cant do much against you if you know how to combo well. That, plus some good reads, make for a worthy opponent indeed.

:4robinm::4robinf:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Can you stop trapping me with arcfire and elthunder, please?

:4villagerf:

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Side-B, approaching fair, Side-B, nair, retreating bair, retreating bair, Side-B, fair...
IS THIS FUN TO YOU

:4bowserjr:

Last edited:

Peff

Smash Cadet
It's like all your moves have some kind of magnetic field that draws me in, I can't escape and I don't know why. At least when I finally get a rhythm for the player's style, it's not so bad.
:4falcon:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Probably placebo, but it does seem like Jr's up smash pulls characters into the clown cart's propeller somehow. :p

Anyways, Captain Meme can be insufferable to fight against, especially when they are constantly fishing for a meteor spike with dair and/or up tilt. And taunting.

:4sonic:

Daxter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DaxterD
3DS FC
1289-9356-8058
Probably placebo, but it does seem like Jr's up smash pulls characters into the clown cart's propeller somehow. :p

Anyways, Captain Meme can be insufferable to fight against, especially when they are constantly fishing for a meteor spike with dair and/or up tilt. And taunting.

:4sonic:
Stay the frig still!!!

:4wario2:

ixos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
coolniceae27
3DS FC
2766-9576-6857
Stop eating me. I'm certain I don't taste that good.

:4samus:no spam comments please. I don't really care if you say one or not.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Mostly just the way he moves. It's so choppy. It even extends over to his moves. Makes it hard for me to react to him sometimes

:4pacman:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
No that was not a good time to go for helicopter kick. I mean re-... Again? seriously you should learn when the situation calls f- REALLY?

:4dk:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
Why does your f-air always spike me
Thats funny because I personally find Fair harder to spike with than both Dair AND Dspecial. Usually I just hit with the strong diagonal ish angle knockback hitbox and kill anyways

DiggsLeehay

Smash Rookie
Its always annoying to fight an FG Zelda who spams side-B not realizing that it makes them a sitting duck.

Bonus points if they use it offstage and don't realize it makes them helpless.

:4ness:If someone says something about PK Fire again I'm going to cry
Pkthunder off stage, and I accidentally used my jump. :4kirby:,:4samus:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
"Nairo used him! He must be good right? All I have to do is be like the 100's of other people hopping onto this trend so that anyone on for glory is forced to hear that horrible pill sound while they destroy me"

:4bowser:(Main if customs are on)

DiggsLeehay

Smash Rookie
"Nairo used him! He must be good right? All I have to do is be like the 100's of other people hopping onto this trend so that anyone on for glory is forced to hear that horrible pill sound while they destroy me"

:4bowser:(Main if customs are on)
Bowsercide sucks, so why do you go for it.

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
I thinkI have seen more captain falcons than any other character. He is the perfect model to show the American economy. The 1% of good Falcon players keep improving, while everyone else gets worse and worse as they dissolve into pure disrespect and taunts... AND NO, KNEE INTO DOWN TAUNT IS NOT A TRUE COMBO

I'm starting to play :4miisword: more

DiggsLeehay

Smash Rookie
I thinkI have seen more captain falcons than any other character. He is the perfect model to show the American economy. The 1% of good Falcon players keep improving, while everyone else gets worse and worse as they dissolve into pure disrespect and taunts... AND NO, KNEE INTO DOWN TAUNT IS NOT A TRUE COMBO

I'm starting to play :4miisword: more
Tis a shame he is low tier character

:4peach:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
Clown Kart is not that good in neutral. Stop using it as your only approach

:4shulk:

Peff

Smash Cadet
The only time Charizard is annoying is when the player is really bad and I have to deal with it for an entire match.

:4peach:

atreyujames

NNID
Atreyujames
The only time Peach is annoying is when the player is really bad and I have to deal with it for an entire match.

:4kirby:

DiggsLeehay

Smash Rookie
The only time Peach is annoying is when the player is really bad and I have to deal with it for an entire match.

:4kirby:
Dair, u-tilt, u-tilt,u-tilt,u-tilt,u-tilt,u-tilt,u-tilt,u-tilt, u-air

:rosalina: since she is my secondary

Last edited:

Furret24

Smash Master
Uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,dair,dair,dair,dash attack,uair,uair,dair,dair,dair,dair,dair,uair.

:4gaw: (Some day, someone will say something annoying about him that doesn't revolve around his specials.
:gawmelee:

DiggsLeehay

Smash Rookie
Uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,uair,dair,dair,dair,dash attack,uair,uair,dair,dair,dair,dair,dair,uair.

:4gaw: (Some day, someone will say something annoying about him that doesn't revolve around his specials.
Fighting against a GimR-like player is a real pleasure in my opinion and helps me learn the match up.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well, as I find annoying people who know only Fair and Bair, and sometimes Dair... I mean, theses moves are good, but this flat guys got tons of good moves. Use them, instead of two only. It just makes the battle boring and repetitive.

:4robinf: (secondary)

VPTurnip

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Turnip
3DS FC
0920-3141-8524
Still never fought a really good one, but the ones I do face.. please use your levin sword more. And why don't you ever catch your items and use them as projectiles? And then try to use the moves that need those items, expecting them to work when of course they won't! (Basically, please learn your character's basics a little!) ^^;

:4olimar:

Top Bottom