• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How are you killing the time?

Dogenzaka

Smash Ace
LoL, your lurking the forums too. XD
Yeah, at midnight, I have nothing to do now that I'm at home xD

Where can I get the entire Brawl soundtrack?

Some artificial pride, an ego, and an undeserved sense of accomplishment.
Uh, leaving your basement to go have fun with friends and family and get a job and go to school, works too.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Dogenzaka-

Here is where you can get the entire Brawl OST:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141013

Post #1- you can download the torrent.

Post #634- you can download in four sections in .rar format. (The only bad thing is that they are not named, so you will have to name them yourself. Use post #1 as your guide.) Since I had no idea what a torrent was/getting the files from a torrent I downloaded these ones. Oh, btw if you don't know how to extract .rar file might I advise you to google WinRAR then download WinRAR on your computer so you can extract the songs from the .rar format. (I just downloaded the trial version of WinRAR)

All I have to say is that the songs are epic, in fact I am listening to it right now.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I've been getting extremely distracted every time I go on the computer. I don't really want to play any of my games anymore. And I get bored, tired and sometimes depressed when I'm not talking with someone, because then I'm just thinking of this stupid game. Which is a large part of the reason why I'm here all the time, for the artificial sense that I'm talking to someone.

It's too bad that Brawl has to be on the top of my list right now. I'd be looking for a job and saving money for a car(yes, along with Brawl, I wouldn't abandon it that quickly), but that doesn't fly well with anyone it seems.

Aside from that, I've been trying to get schoolwork done, as well as read the handbook for the driving test at the DMV(I can get a learners permit, license has to wait until we're not poor). It's so quiet. TV only works as a replacement for comunication for so long :[

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
Watching youtube videos, playing through my huge amount of games. I just finished watching a ton of dragon ball and dragon ball z. I'm very much looking forward to season four coming out soon, and i'll watch that too. Oh and of course I go on these forums too. I also read and watch TV shows. I'm also going to have to work to get ssbb and season four of dbz, so there's that too.

orintemple

Smash Lord
I go to school, play Melee and Guitar Hero/Rock Band, hang out with friends, internet.

Some of you need to get out more.

True Fool

Smash Ace
I want to be mobile. I want to have an income. I'm sick of all the people in this house ;_;

Sadnap

Smash Cadet
That video is incredible. I'm playing through Fire Emblem to kill time and to boost hype for myself for Ike.

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I want to play Pikmin and Earthbound to get me hyped up, but Earthbound is not on the VC yet, and I haven't gotten the chance to go to the store and pick up Pikmin (lol, that sounds funny... pick up Pikmin).

I also want more Kirby. Kirby's Adventure is all I have atm.

I have enough love for myself to put my needs above others. I must be an awesome, generous person if I can make myself that selfish.
There is no, not even in a joking sense, logic in that post.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
I hear you, games are getting so stale for me lately. The only games that are fresh to me right now is dbz:bt3 and mario galaxy, the rest are still fun, but they get increasingly boring as I play them.

Brawl is going to be a nice breath of fresh air for me.

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
I just recently bought Mario Kart DS, so I'm killing some time by beating that, and if brawl isn't out by then I'll buy another DS or Wii game to play until Brawl comes out

True Fool

Smash Ace
If they delay it one more time I'm buying a mod-chip and pirating a copy of the Japanese version. Waiting one more month instead of blowing an extra forty for a mod-chip is fine with me. But two months is just too much for me.

Mama

Smash Ace
Beating un beaten games, exercising/working out (I graduated schoolin and need to do something to stay physically active lol)., getting on Smashboards to run through the threads trying not to cry at the stupidity, and playing RF online (MMO).

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
Your last semester of college is a great way to kill time. Especially when you're just starting to learn animation in Maya...

Also, youtube and these forums. I should be animating right now. e_e;;; Argh

I really want to get Apollo Justice and kill time with it, but it is kind of hard to focus on other games right now... Oh, procrastination...

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Lol Senshuu, my boyfriend's working on his animation thesis, and he's dreading when Brawl comes because he's probably going to procrastinate waaay too much.

Me? I'm going to be in Paris playing games I've never played like Advance Wars DS and Elite Beat agents. You'd think being in Paris would help pass time, but it doesn't when you're there for two months.

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Since those leaks have come out it's been awful for me... Never in my life have I been obsessed like this before, not even a quarter of how I am right now.

I read the forums here all the time, I watch videos of brawl, I have the main theme stuck in my head half the time I'm awake. Other games just don't appeal to me now, and I haven't got any to play anyway. I ebayed a copy of Eternal Sonata. Hopefully that'll hold me over for a while.

In other news. WE WOULD BE PLAYING BRAWL TOMORROW IF IT WASN'T DELAYED!

;_____;

Top Bottom