• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can i DI Luigi's Cyclone?

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
SDI downwards if Luigi is mashing, inescapable if he isn't mashing. If you get hit by the last hit just DI to the position that you were last (left/right) before you got hit.

MagneticMirror

Smash Rookie
NNID
magneticmirror
Thank Man It helps a Bunch!
so if he hits me while im on the left side of him I should DI left?

TrevyTrev

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TrevyTrev510
I've seen videos saying I should keep mashing down, seen another person say I should DI down. Now people are saying it depends what side you are on lol so much confusion.

TheIceManCometh

Smash Cadet
NNID
theicemancometh
3DS FC
2724-1621-3496
Wouldn't the most optimal way to survive be to hold the control stick left or right for the survival (trajectory) DI, and mash down with the c-stick for the SDI?

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't the most optimal way to survive be to hold the control stick left or right for the survival (trajectory) DI, and mash down with the c-stick for the SDI?
You can't use the C-Stick for SDI, otherwise this would be exactly what I said on the first post.

Top Bottom