• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can i move faster with Luigi?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
FFAD a lot. FFAD Buffer a lot. Autocancel a lot. Grounded Luigi Cyclone a lot. Jab a lot. Jab Cancel a lot. Use Up Angled fSmashes a lot (it's faster than Unangled and Down Angled).

EDIT: Also, don't expect intricate answers in less than an hour. We don't work that fast.

WIGI

Smash Champion
lol i just started acually bufering today.. i find it most useful to buffer jabs.. i do it alot now, even almsot beat a good mk on AIB. what otehr things are bets to buffer? im thinking dsmash...

Player01

Smash Journeyman
lol i just started acually bufering today.. i find it most useful to buffer jabs.. i do it alot now, even almsot beat a good mk on AIB. what otehr things are bets to buffer? im thinking dsmash...
yeah and Fsmash is good to.

VideoCupcakes

Smash Rookie
Well, my first question is, do you know how to run with Luigi? Well, thats the fastest he can go, unless you get the bunny hood item, which allows you to move alot quicker, with higher jumps, and more speed. It wears off quick though. And its hard to fight with.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Well, my first question is, do you know how to run with Luigi? Well, thats the fastest he can go, unless you get the bunny hood item, which allows you to move alot quicker, with higher jumps, and more speed. It wears off quick though. And its hard to fight with.
The problem with Luigi's dash is his sliding, you can pull of AT's by walking instead.

VideoCupcakes

Smash Rookie
Yeah his slide does suck. But Luigi is my main, and I pretty much mastered him. All i need to do, is test him online. My online is on the fritz though. And really. He doesn't move that slow, hes quick and agile. You really don't need him to move faster.

luigidude90

Smash Apprentice
Yeah his slide does suck. But Luigi is my main, and I pretty much mastered him. All i need to do, is test him online. My online is on the fritz though. And really. He doesn't move that slow, hes quick and agile. You really don't need him to move faster.
mastered eh? i very much doubt that. i dont think any luigi main on these boards will say they have mastered luigi, mabye certain aspects of his game or ATs but not masteredd him in general. but to the point buffering is really the only thing u can do to speed up weegee even though it cant beat a classic FFair or DNair.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
I really don't think you've mastered him O_O Especially with a grand total of 8 posts. I don't think there are any Luigi mains that have "mastered" him so to speak, at least nothing like Ken mastering marth back in Melee. I think the best Luigi out there is probably Boss right now, and I guess I've heard good things about Ultra Luigi and ROFL, but I don't see many vids so I don't really know. Oh, and TheMann is pretty good too.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
yeah ive seen videos of themann hes good , dude if youve really mastered luigi show me 3 matches against m2k and i want you to dair spike kill him all of the time if you can do it I quit dictatorship.

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
your king im dictator period end of story hai capitto?

KC18

Smash Journeyman
hmmm, well you never know...and you can't really say he hasn't mastered him cuz of his post count, that makes no difference luigiking. and...online isn't the best place to test ur skills....go to tourney's if you can, you get the best experience. and i agree i don't think anyone hs completely mastered luigi yet.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah prim example. i ahve wayyy more posts that alot fo luigi mains here, but chic and hippie still beat me(online)

and KC ahrdly has any posts. but he owns. lol

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
yeah ive seen videos of themann hes good , dude if youve really mastered luigi show me 3 matches against m2k and i want you to dair spike kill him all of the time if you can do it I quit dictatorship.
His dair apike is hard to pull off.
Altho i have done it a bunch of times.
Usually unintentionally... but who's complaning? xD

WIGI

Smash Champion
dair spiking isn;t hard, just learn the hitbox then practise it, i can do it probably 8/10 times

Pompi

Smash Journeyman
its pretty hard for me but should be harder against m2k mk XD

Top Bottom