• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How can we invite Mango, PP, M2K, Hbox, Axe and Armada to Japanese tournament?

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Yeah mach dash def fell off the face of the planet after we tried to get him to Apex 2011. Oh well, at least Gucci is on top & actually going on his own accord.

linaly

Smash Rookie
can you tell us anything about machdash?
Machdash seems to have less motivations for smash now.

I told Japanese tournament has adopted 2 rules.
One is the new 6 stages rule. The other is the old Japanese rule; FD only.
Many of new players tend to like the former one better. On the contrary some of old schools hate it.

MD got the first prize of the latest FD only rule tournament that Gucci and Flash haven't registered.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hey linaly, I just wanted to say I was definitely impressed by Gucci at Apex 2013 (and I'll be going through the vids to see how Kou and the other Japanese players did as well.) I hope the Japanese melee scene picks up some steam cause I'd love to see them compete again.

Do you think you (or someone else who knows the Japanese scene) could post tournament results/videos whenever they happen? I know they're pretty well-documented but not a lot appears here on smashboards, and I'm sure plenty of people would be interested =D

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I saw Gucci play in person this past weekend and he's amazing. I definitely added him to my list of favorite Falcons.

linaly

Smash Rookie
Hey linaly, I just wanted to say I was definitely impressed by Gucci at Apex 2013 (and I'll be going through the vids to see how Kou and the other Japanese players did as well.) I hope the Japanese melee scene picks up some steam cause I'd love to see them compete again.

Do you think you (or someone else who knows the Japanese scene) could post tournament results/videos whenever they happen? I know they're pretty well-documented but not a lot appears here on smashboards, and I'm sure plenty of people would be interested =D
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=332589
here.

Top Bottom