• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you come to start using Peach?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Originally in Melee I used Kirby because he was cute and pink, and at the time I thought Peach sucked (I didn't know anything about her then). But the one thing that made me choose Peach for fun was her Float abilities. Even though I hated her, I loved the Floating, it was so cool since she was the only character that could do that (but now we have gliders! :mad:). So eventually I just chose to stick with her when I learned more about her and had more fun :).
Floating >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gliding

Who agrees?

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
spamming abilities
combo possibilities
juggles and fast attacker

main since 2001

hiROI

Smash Lord
I first played Peach in May 2008.
I spammed Peach Bomber. I thought that was the most creative move.
And later that day I learned about floating, and I spammed Float>>PeachBomb :3

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Y know I was originally a Falco main... just how in the world did I pick up Peach?
It was like I woke up one morning and decided to play as her O_O + against Lv 9 CPU Peachs I always lose nomatter what by her Floating fair attack

Actually I really liked Peachs dair and thats what started me to try her out. =3
Turns out that I do pretty well as Peach even better than Falco no joke. I love how her fair is decieving in someplaces and I use that to my advantange( this move is wierd )

I love her Red Dress, like it brings out my rage
Her design in Brawl is cute, only word to describe
and I cant forget about those turnips and the whole Down-B gotta, love the Beamswords, Bombs ,Mr.Saturn and Stitch
Pull one in while down a stock and BAM, talk about comback :laugh:

There is so many of things Peach can do from Turnip combos, Float, taunts...... and yea alot
She is a really fun character to use ^_^

Xyless

Smash Master
My original mains were, in order, Ganondorf, then Ness. After my first tournament attempt, in which I failed miserably (mostly because, for some reason, I went Bowser...what was I thinking again?), I wanted to find a new character. One that suited my playstyle more, which was to shieldpoke, whittle away enemies, and pretty much be all over the place (sounds like MK doesn't it!?).

I started playing as Peach back when there wasn't really a tier list, but everyone seemed to hate on her (especially the Melee crowd). I thought "man, she's not THAT bad, just have to get used to not having down smash and such." I especially started enjoying her when a friend of mine started pretty much complaining at me that I was just doing what I did in Melee, which is playing as "bad characters" to annoy people (though that wasn't why I played as bad characters).

Basically, I felt that she had a lot of potential to be a strange character, considering how her float worked in the game, and a lot of her moves were buffed to compensate her loss of the brokenest move in existence. Especially Bomber. That move rocks now.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Yay, my first post in the Almighty Peach Boards.

I can't really remember how I started using Peach, I remember messing around with her every so often and eventually started using her more frequently, like a drug O_o. Over time she became one of my favorite characters.

hcfwesker

Smash Cadet
Mine was accidental. I never played a Smash Bros game before Brawl; but am a loyal nintendo fan from the beginning. My favorite game character of all time is samus aran; so i played as her. Then, one day waiting for a friend to join a wifi match; i accidentally hit random, and got Peach.

From that moment on; I ALWAYS use her. I don't even use secondaries. I love her playing style, from her twisty jumps, floating, and the fact she's hated by alot of people :D

I didn't even know about floating til weeks after i used her. Been playing as her since March 2009; and still got a ways to go.

April

Smash Rookie
I've been using Peach in Melee. The reason I chose her was because she looked feminine and innocent, but she can actually be tough. Plus, I wanted to use girl power, since I'm a girl myself. Some of her attacks were weakened in Brawl, but I still like using her sometimes.

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
Ive used peach since mario party 1 came out and she is just my favorite character in every mario game

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I played her competitively in Melee, and then just kept playing her in brawl.

As for Melee, I picked her up because she was a unique character, fun to play, and I was good with her.

sectorz

Smash Rookie
i'm straight mother ****er D:< end of story lol l:<

Wow marc, you really put alot of emphasis on sexuality, It was not as if that comment posted months ago was directly pointed towards you.

But anyway, I mained peach in melee because i was so amazed by her d-smash! I always felt safe with her because of it! Not to mention her fair and turnips had me hooked. Then i learned float canceling and **** ensued. I really hated brawl peach at first. I expected her to play exactly like melee peach and i couldnt land a kill move for sh*it! But nikok's vids gave me a step in the right direction into maining her properly and now i feel confident playing as her!

Peach is just an awesome fighter and i like the fact that she's underestimated. It makes u feel better when u win and get praised or get an "wow your pretty good as peach" comment as u just ***** the 18th ike/mk/snake/falco noob on wifi for the day.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Lol i guess i was angry there But it IS important to me D:<

I've Mained Peach ever since she appeared in Super Mario Bros. 2 back in 1991 and i've used her from there on out in every game she's appeared in she's just that awesome there weren't many games out at the time D:< currently Working on a custom Peach hoodie D:< it's gonna be epic D:< i love my peach plushie bk toy charm and stylus if i were gay it would only be for peach lol

Must ... get ... more ...peach merchandise O_O

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I started playing her because she is hot.

I swear there is something about her that just intrigues me. I am slowly getting terrified about leaving Fox for her. I probably won't because Fox is top tier ;D, but I CAN'T stop playing her.

I can't help but enjoy floating effortlessly at an opponent, and landing a forward air after they attempted to hit me out of my float.

I also love her taunts, and her moves in general. Everything just flows.

r3d d09

Smash Master
i randomed her one time and loved her style and how it's not easy to pick up. I love how you have to work with her. it's a difficult player and how underrated she is. Takes brains and skill to play her.

ps- she's a baller ;)

PeachRose

Smash Cadet
Ever since the original bros. I always wanted Peach to be added. When Melee was out, I mained Peach in an instant. She will ALWAYS be my main, even through the worse.

When Brawl was released, I did dabble a bit with Zelda, but again Peach was my main.

Go Peach :laugh:

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I started playing her because she is hot.

I swear there is something about her that just intrigues me. I am slowly getting terrified about leaving Fox for her. I probably won't because Fox is top tier ;D, but I CAN'T stop playing her.

I can't help but enjoy floating effortlessly at an opponent, and landing a forward air after they attempted to hit me out of my float.

I also love her taunts, and her moves in general. Everything just flows.
it's her *** it's hypnotic

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i started playing peach cuz i was constantly getting ***** by her in both games and i realized how good and balanced she is. whenever i lose to her im always like 'dammit she has too much priority'

so then when i actually use her, im like

'hell yea, so much priority'

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
*raises hand*
Praxis you are gay for the simple fact that you was in a room alone with Edreese, sky and justin on their beds. Or try to get them in bed with you. I did not for get about this.

you like girls though, and according to your all is brawl profile, you are teh womenz. this makes you gay.
This. THIS!!!

goodkid

Smash Lord
I'm straight as well.

On topic... I started as a Zelda/Sheik main in Melee, but somehow I went to Peach. I played since the beginning of Melee. I was a beast according to my friends and Peach was cheap >_< I didn't care though. At the young age of 11 I had the pro mindset of "play to win." I'm still debating whether Peach is for me or not today! I don't know where all my Peachy skill went from when I was 11 and that was a long time ago! lol. Peach is a toss-up

Rakuko

Smash Cadet
i started playing Peach because.....well, I was playing FFAs with friends, picked random, and then got Peach three times and ***** with her. I got interested afterward. :D

also cuz Peach is awesome.

Top Bottom