• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you get your name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Alias that is, smashboards name.

This is VERY important to the smash community because at smash tournaments they call you by your smash name, which is awkward but nevertheless it works.

I got mine because I used it ever since I played GunZ, very competitively. And also I got it from the anime named Claymore. Ophelia was Rank 4 out of the claymores, imo she was the best and AMAZING. And stuff.

So how did you get your name?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I made it in 8th grade after beating Ganon in Ocarina of Time with the iron boots on. I realize that it's a stupid gamer tag, but I just stick with it, because most people at tournaments will call you what you introduce yourself as - so if you want to be called your real name, just introduce yourself as that!

Nicole

Smash Champion
eh, it's alright i guess, but it's too long...i can't fit it in the actual smash bros. game. i usually just use "boots" which is more stupid.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I think theres a thread like this in the Pool Room Boards... maybe. Anyways, Viper is my favroite snake name and it sounds cool so I got that name from it, and the JLT4GOV is my gamers group name.

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
Mine doesn't mean anything, it's just some incomprehensible nonsense. A lot of people have asked me what it means, and I still don't know. I stuck with it for some reason, lolol

Gandalf said:
I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means Me!

KO M

Smash Apprentice
I used Moose back In Melee.... I guess I can still call myself that lol

As for why Moose? Who doesnt like A Moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom