• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How did you get your user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I see so many unique user names on here. I was wondering how everyone got their name and what it means.

I'll start first. Mine is kinda character based. When I first started using my main wario i would always try and time people out and win the match by having fewer "damage points". Name has stuck since. Tell me ur story.

michael_goldfish

Smash Rookie
Hello! I've said this in the meet & greet section, but I got ignored. :ohwell: Also it seems quite relevent here so I'll post it again.

The name's michael_goldfish because in elementary school I had a pet beta (japanese fighting) fish, so I was going to make my name michael_betafish. But none of my friends knew what beta fish were, so I decided to make my name with goldfish instead of betafish since (hopefully) my friends knew what goldfish were. That's how I decided my name. :)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Got mine from the coincidence that i mained Lucas, and my real name is Lucas.
Don't laugh at me.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
I sometimes play Sonic games, so one day I found an interesting video of Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Youtube and they used a hack to turn Super Sonic blue. That's how I got my username.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
There's a thread in the Pool Room about where you got your usernames from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom