• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I beat Diddy Kong?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Use Ness's PK fire and spam it as much as you can. Once they are stuck in the fire, use a F-Smash

Spammit

Smash Rookie
use his banana's against him, when diddy has you under pressure because of constant tripping your basically done
a good diddy can easily get his nanners back, inless your as good with them as they are.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
You take diddy's infinite bag of bananerz and toss it off the stage. You'll have a much easier time playing defensively.

seriously though, this should be in the zelda, ness, and peach forums. Not in the tactical discussion subforum.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
use his banana's against him, when diddy has you under pressure because of constant tripping your basically done
Thats exactly right. Use the bananas. I fought a really good Diddy and he kept chucking bananas but i threw them back and he would trip. thats when you attack him.

Top Bottom