• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I export my Brawl save?

Hoth'Raka

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to get a Brawl replay on Dolphin so I can record it and put it on youtube. I'm following the guide by SpongeJordan("How To Upload Brawl Replays in 1080p," stupid forum won't let me link). I've made it past the setting up steps, but when I go to Save Game Manager GX, my file for brawl simply isn't there. I can't select it, and I get an error when I try doing an export all. I tried switching to ios558 or whatever, but that didn't do anything. Only save file that shows up is Netflix. I know my brawl save is on the wii, it just doesn't show up on the Save Game Manager no matter what I do. Is there some other way to copy over Brawl data? Some help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Top Bottom