• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I fix the grab glitch for new models?

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
I know it has something to do with ThrowN and RHaveN/LHaveN.

Now, I tried to substitute the bone with the same ID as the above bone names, but it still doesn't work.

I would greatly appreciate some input on this as it's what's stopping me from continuing my work on Wesker.

ds22

Smash Lord
Being grabbed has to do with having a HipN with the BoneIndex the same as the one of the original character (the character your replacing) and adding a bone and renaming that ExtraBone to ThrowN.
Grabbing objects however, I need to check in the model and his PSA itself (though it has nothing to with RHaveN/LHaveN).

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Well, I'll send you the model and the PSA. Hopefully you can figure something out because I spent a long time last night, trying to figure this out.

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Well, at first, the animations were played absurdly fast and I had to duplicate frames multiple times just to get the animation to play at the right speed. Though it ramped up the file size.

I fixed my TransN problem. All I had to do was rename the TransN bone (which I used in Wesker's file to help guide the model properly) to C1_02 which is where Snake's TransN would've been in the bone index.

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Responded again.
I suspect it has something to do with the fact that I'm using the PAL version.

Top Bottom