• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I play hacked Brawl with Gecko? [PAL]

SuperLarno

Smash Rookie
I tried to install a Brawl hack (Mewtwo over Jigglypuff V3) on Gecko OS, so I got the PAL File Patch Code in a gct and ran Brawl with Gecko but when it loads to the main menu, the game freezes, the other hacks work on Riivolution just fine but I needed Gecko to use Mewtwo over Jigglypuff, any way to fix it? (sorry if I did something wrong)

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
More than likely that mod is made specifically for the NTSC version of Brawl. The Gecko codes and ft_purin.rel would need to be ported to the PAL version for the mod to even load past the character select, and FitPurin.pac would need to be changed if you want SFX to work.

SuperLarno

Smash Rookie
More than likely that mod is made specifically for the NTSC version of Brawl. The Gecko codes and ft_purin.rel would need to be ported to the PAL version for the mod to even load past the character select, and FitPurin.pac would need to be changed if you want SFX to work.
Alright, thanks! i'll try a different hack

Top Bottom