• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I play on Master Hand Stage?

WillKill

Smash Rookie
I've played online and heard a lot about playing on the actual master hand stage. Anyone know the code? And is there a code for turning off tornadoes on hyrule and arwings on sector-z? Thnkx in advance :laugh:

MattNF

Smash Lord
You can only do a 1 stock match on the Final Destination stage. Currently there is no way to play full matches on it.

And if you have AIM I can send you a cheat file that has the codes for turning off tornadoes and arwings.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Tornadoes are half the fun of Hyrule and no one plays on Sector Z anyways ~_~

NixxxoN

Smash Master
The only good thing of sector Z is that you can do cool combos using the wall on the right part.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The no tornado cheat ****s up dreamland I heard.

Tornadoes are a part of hyrule. Playing without them is weak.
Really? It messes with Dream Land? I did not know that. Another day, another new fact you learn! ;)

I think the following explains the relationship between smashers and the Hyrule Castle tornadoes fairly accurately:

-"I got killed by another tornado? I hate those **** tornadoes!!!"

*5 minutes later*

-"I combo'd my opponent into a tornado! Awesome! I love those TORNADOES!!!"

Such is the love/hate relationship of the tornadoes at Hyrule Castle. Although the cheat would be nice to have....just "in case". ;)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Really? It messes with Dream Land? I did not know that. Another day, another new fact you learn! ;)

I think the following explains the relationship between smashers and the Hyrule Castle tornadoes fairly accurately:

-"I got killed by another tornado? I hate those **** tornadoes!!!"

*5 minutes later*

-"I combo'd my opponent into a tornado! Awesome! I love those TORNADOES!!!"

Such is the love/hate relationship of the tornadoes at Hyrule Castle. Although the cheat would be nice to have....just "in case". ;)
only thing i don't like about nados is that they don't always move at the same speed...

like some times ill be doing a combo or w.e and then "wtf hax nado!" it moves like from on side of the platform to the other waaaay to fast >_<

NixxxoN

Smash Master
The no tornado cheat ****s up dreamland I heard.

Tornadoes are a part of hyrule. Playing without them is weak.
Confirmed. If you enable the no tornado cheat, in Dreamland the ****ing tree is always blowing :laugh: .... soooo annoying

KO'ing people that get out of the tornado is hella fun.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Confirmed. If you enable the no tornado cheat, in Dreamland the ****ing tree is always blowing :laugh: .... soooo annoying

KO'ing people that get out of the tornado is hella fun.
Things like Fox's Uair and Falcons Uair (the horizontal frames) are fun to hook

Pikachus Thunder just seems kinda...gay to use..so unless im playign a serious match, normally i wont go for it.

Rest, falcon punch, and STFUppercut are the best to see due to the timing though

What WOULD be pricless is have some one get into a nado at 140%+, then have luigis taunt save them...ahah

DDC2

Smash Rookie
If you play ss64 on a emulator (I use PJ 64) like me, It has a cheat menu.
Here you can choose to turn of the tornadoes etc. You can even change you character into Mr. Hand.
But often the game bugs after one ko and you have to reset the emulator.

And in my opinion, toradoes are part of the hyrule stage, and it wouldn't be the same without em'. If you don't like tornadoes... Why don't you train on avoiding them, rather than searching a cheat which you can't use at a tournament...

Well, thats it

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
If you play ss64 on a emulator (I use PJ 64) like me, It has a cheat menu.
Here you can choose to turn of the tornadoes etc. You can even change you character into Mr. Hand.
But often the game bugs after one ko and you have to reset the emulator.

And in my opinion, toradoes are part of the hyrule stage, and it wouldn't be the same without em'. If you don't like tornadoes... Why don't you train on avoiding them, rather than searching a cheat which you can't use at a tournament...

Well, thats it
the standard cheat file for project64 doesnt come with either of those cheats you said...if youve got the cheat file, upload it on filefront or something, then post the link here please

MattNF

Smash Lord
Top Bottom