• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you do the banana "dribble" thing?

SoraOwnsAll

Smash Apprentice
This may sound like a noob question coming from an avid Diddy player, but I just started to get back into Brawl, and I was wondering how do you do the banana "dribble" technique?

IDK

Smash Lord
search function.
Q&A thread.
private messages.

10searchfunctnQAthreads

Shurk

Smash Cadet
nanerz i heard just did the double dribble as a taunt not actually usin it in fight. I found out the single dribble and named it.
Eh.
Not that I care or anything.
But since he technically discovered it
No matter what technical stuff you did following.
The basis was from Naner...so
It's still Nanerz. >_>

white peachy

Smash Ace
Everyone knows about forward single dribble right? Glide toss forward input a pivot and down and A right? Sorry if that's old, I don't check these forums much anymore with all the "who's the best ...." and "rate my ..." threads.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Everyone knows about forward single dribble right? Glide toss forward input a pivot and down and A right? Sorry if that's old, I don't check these forums much anymore with all the "who's the best ...." and "rate my ..." threads.
i made a tech thread that mentions that. Most ppl know now. If they dont....well....idk

ADHD

Smash Hero
yea......anyway this thread should be closed being i made a thread explaining this already, so this thread doesnt have a use.
Then let me talk about pivot dribbling! It's snazzy, useless, and flashy so learn to master it! I can do thirty pivot dribbles in a row without screwing up--just showing off

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
I actually find that Pivot Dribble to be useful because you can slowly glide toss while your confusing your opponent. If you keep pivoting the dribble back and forth, that will really confuse your opponent and who knows. Maybe the player wont even try to use the shield and it could work well against Falcos that try to use the deflector.

Top Bottom