• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you fight Ike?

Sliq

Smash Master
ROFL what u dont want to face me? Ok fine, we'll finish this here, but at least when I go bragging about my skills and what not I can back it up...
I have nothing to prove.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This thread severely lacks the usual Sliq posts. He usually has fewer words and more pictures. :(

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
For me, I have no trouble with Ike at all. The only time when he actually hits me hard is when I'm one stock ahead, then it's time to go back into action again.

I am the counter-Ike when I play Ganon. I can say this safely because I have versed many Ike mainers out there, but none posed any trouble to me. Anyone want to make me change my words/opinion (not shown) by challenging me?

Anyways, against Ikes.... thunder-storming is a good option since Ike dosen't have many good anti-air attacks except for his up-tilt and up-smash. If he power-shields your d-air, then you would most likely end up behind him because you have most likely DI-ed yourself far beyond his point. Try not to be tempted to use side-B unless if it is unexpected because you might run right into his side-a of hell.

That's all the info I would like to give now.

Top Bottom