• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you optain the Security Key from your Verizon Netbook?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok, I wanna connect to Wi-Fi with my Netbook as a router. It has a built in Verizon network in it, and I'd like to use it to my advantage. But for some reason, I'd need something called a Security Key. I don't know how to find it. Can someone please help? I'd really like to SSBB battle right about now... (Please, help!)

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Don't you have to pay monthly to enable the Verizon Network? I'd first see if you signed up for its 3G/4G plan.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got this Netbook from my School. It's for work, but they said we can use it for recreational use as well. I don't pay a cent for it. But I need the security key. I need to get it for my training lessons on SSBB.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Yeah that's 99% likely the only place you're going to get it. My uni has a key you have to type in to access the student network, then when you open a browser you have to log in as well. It times out all the time and sucks.

Also I believe this goes in the Computer Café, btw.

NTA

Smash Lord
My connection next door is like that now, having to login in from the website also. Used to be normal wpa then they changed it xD

Top Bottom