• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you perform a Knee after an edge?

MasterVampire

Smash Rookie
Ive seen it in videos where falcon will be hanging off an edge then he will jump up and instanly do a knee that will hit the enemy standing near the edge.

How do you do this?

Tenki

Smash Hero
1) hit [back] (away from the ledge)
2) hold towards the edge and jump as soon as possible
3) start F-air.

= ledgehopped knee.

Ayato

Smash Apprentice
Press back on the joystick - > press x or y - > press forward and a. Seriously. That's all there is to it and there's not much simplifying to be done here. If you can't do this, you're just plain slow.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Not back.

1. Press down to drop
2. Jump right after that
3. Knee instead of letting CF grap the edge again
4. Proceed to **** opponent

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
back or down works, so try it with both (keep in mind that if you use back, you gotta flick it or falcon will move bacvk too much for the jump and you'll fall down)

splat5

Smash Rookie
i prefer using back, then jumping and knee; whenever i use down, i fastfall too low and end up suiciding.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
ah managed to do it

now if only they would come a little closer to me......
You really won't have much of a chance doing that often, i would suggest doing a u-air instead of trying so hard for the epic knee, and following that up with a knee. They can still dodge out of it, but it would be much easier.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
I noticed ledgehopped knees sweetspot easier and nearly all the time, this is a must to learn if you want to be a good Captain Falcon player!

Top Bottom