• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does a smash 4 player swich to project m?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
They're Factions!!!!
Faction [fak-shuh n] Noun: a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like
Example: a faction in favor of big business

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

TriffHR

Smash Apprentice
Faction [fak-shuh n] Noun: a group or clique within a larger group, party, government, organization, or the like
Example: a faction in favor of big business

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
Himeya is asking to be roasted for real. But closed minded people will be coded minded people, right?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm not bothering with the brawl v smash 4 stuff, it's preference as it is with every smash game.

64 is actually my least favorite to play and I don't even hate the game. I just find it the least fun.

Just leave it at that, no need to clog advice up with a debate like that.

~

As for the advice of playing Melee first, that is a bad idea. you aren't going to learn the changes inherit to Project M like Fox not being able to abuse Shine and lasers as bad as he could in Melee.

You will play him and against him inherently different as a result. Peach v Fox is a lot easier in PM than it is in Melee and you play it differently as a result. How you nail tech skill and timing is the same, telling him to play Melee is not going to help a new player get Melee down better at all. Only if he plays both will it might help him. But only if he has an urge to learn Melee. If he wants to learn PM, playing that first is better.

Top Bottom