• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does it feel without his amazing wavedash?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Yeah I adjusted to it pretty easily...I did accidentally try to wavedash but that was only for the first couple matches. His foxtrot is really good =]

alphameric

Smash Ace
foxtrot is basically tapping dash in such a way that only the opening dash animation comes out.
for many characters, that is faster than the actual dash.

as for wavedashing, i tried to do it maybe for my first 2 games in brawl. force of habit, but its not hard to drop

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't foxtrotting be a horrible technique now since tripping can happen only during your opening dash animation?

Green & Watch

Smash Cadet
Glad to know it's an easy adjustment.

And lol 56K, I study pretty much only your GAW videos, do you have Brawl?

Green & Watch

Smash Cadet
Sounds awesome, I can't wait to pillar the **** out of people :]

I suppose this thread should be closed now or something.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
pfffff

Threads never get closed on the G&W boards. It's an unwritten rule. On the Melee or Brawl board.

Heck, you could go to the G&W Melee board and make a thread about how amazing Buger King is, or how to install Vista on your computer, and it would not get closed :laugh:

The G&W boards are in a dark alley on the very edge of SWF. Mods don't even go there...

Green & Watch

Smash Cadet
Lol it's true, GAW never gets too much attention from anyone at all.

@Juntah: I never found wave dashing hard, I don't see what's so hard about it, I got it down perfectly in the course of about 2 minutes. It's part of my game, regardless of who I use.

Green & Watch

Smash Cadet
Hmm, I guess you main sheik? Just judging from the avatar. Sheik doesn't need wave dashing as much as some others do. But if you're any good, which I'll assume you are, you'd know that. 'Specially since in the eyes of many (including me), Sheik is broken as all hell.

And that's enough of my mini Sheik rant. lol.

Top Bottom