• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How good is Wario as a teammate?

Magnawolf

Smash Apprentice
How good is he in teams on a scale of 1-10?

When I use him in teams, I feel really good. I like how he can get out of the way of a lot of attacks with his really good aerial DI. Also, he has a great recovery and I think that's really important to stay alive and get as much damage as possible. His bike helps clear opponents and his uair and sidesmash can kill pretty well with people off guard.

bassem6

Smash Lord
My partner and I are ranked (EDIT:) 1ST) on gamebattles. He uses Ike and I use wario. Its amazing how we beat the hordes of MK's and Snakes. So, I would say that he is very good as a teammate. He has the fart which can help your team make a comeback and is easier to land in teams.

His d-throw also easily leads to a smash from your teammate.Bike owns when team attack is off. It's also good when TA is on, whenever your partner is in the air or off-stage.

Im gonna say 8/10.

SUB_ZERO

Smash Apprentice
Futile is amazing in partners with wario (not that we didn't know lol) I would give 8/10 because of mainly the reasons that bassem pointed out. Some videos of Futile/Hugs are good examples.

Timbers

check me out
He's small and lacks range. He stays out of your teammate's face while still dealing damage. Opponents have a difficult time spacing him because of how enclosed you are in doubles.

He's good. It's infinitely times harder to avoid those usually-easy-to-dodge moves when you're in doubles. **** gets chaotic.

Brahma

Smash Journeyman
His great aerial DI allows him to drift in and out in between opponents, which makes him a little unpredictable since you can SH and the opponent won't know which way you'll go. His attacks have low range, so he doesn't have to worry too much about hitting his teammate. He racks damage well, his low knockback moves can set up smashes for a teammate, and he has some good kill moves himself. Waft is awesome in teams, all you need is a grab or other setup from your teammate to land it. He lives long so he's a great stock tank too. I'd say 8-9/10.

Top Bottom