• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How I would improve Nascar

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Link to original post: [drupal=3142]How I would improve Nascar[/drupal]

Good day to you all, my name is Glyph and i am extremely bored in my government block. So instead of doing the project that's roughly 90% of my grade, I wrote a list of things that would make Nascar cooler.

-Ramps should be raised at random intervals throughout the race, occasionally sending a car flying into the stands.

-Driver must toss a ball into a hoop as he finishes each lap, else it does not count. The hoop would be mounted about nine feet off the ground, and the driver would be responsible for restocking every pit stop.

-The appearance of a mysterious masked driver that occasionally assists losing drivers with hints and helpful items (possibly their father or missing brother)

-Side mounted cannons (broadside!)

-Boost Panels and shortcuts (a la mario kart)

-Teams are allowed to mess with other teams during pit stops. (I feel this adds a much lacking defense factor)

-Emperor decides if drivers live or die after each race.

-Cars can be fused to create giant fighting robots; will over rule actual race results.

-Spanish Luchador is given control of a monster truck at random intervals during the race, runs the track in reverse.

-Drivers are encouraged to catch the golden snitch, will end race immediately if done so, but does not ensure victory (if driver is a specific distance back)

-Audience can purchase special seats with mounted turrets for a fee (mounted in the back, but scoped)

-Police may choose to enforce the local speed limit and driving rules.

-Drivers have to drive the car some random fan drove to the race.

Yep.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
To be fair I think they have a handful of races on tracks with more than one way to turn.

Good point, though.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I am Vrael and I approve.

Gf, we don't need the racers to be high while driving.

"WHOA MAN WE'RE GOING SOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAST"

"The race hasn't started yet, Mario."

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL

hahaha funniest blog I've ever read. Love it.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I am Vrael and I approve.

Gf, we don't need the racers to be high while driving.

"WHOA MAN WE'RE GOING SOOOOOOOO FAAAAAAAAAAAST"

"The race hasn't started yet, Mario."
That is a pretty **** good idea.

Top Bottom