• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long before you ejected the disc?

Frown

poekmon
After getting Brawl, how many days/minutes did it take before you ejected it for the first time?

Nine days for me. I felt like getting the last four stars in Mario Galaxy.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
30 minutes... so I could bring it over to a friend's house to play it there. It was about 2 weeks before I played a different game on Wii though. Now I hardly play it at all.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I don't leave the disc in the Wii, don't want the heat from the wiiconnect24 to affect it in any way

Shadow_Metroid

Smash Rookie
I always take it out after I finished playing, as Flayl said it heats up. I kept me Metroid Game in for 2 days while I was gone and it was freaking hot >.<

Eggm

Smash Hero
2 Hours after initially playing it for the first time with good friends that we have fun playing ANY game thats how bad it was.

the7eleven

Smash Rookie
day 1 after playing it with my friends for acouple of hours since the manual says not to leave the disc in after playing/turning off the wii so I followed it's advice lol.

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
took about a week and a half, but i still play guitar hero so thats why, i wanted to play GH3

-Big_-Blue 9

Smash Journeyman
I ll admit that it was in my wii for about an hour or two
just to experiment, but after that it didn't come back.
Rather it should have stayed out

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Until the day I got Mario Kart Wii...then I unlocked everything in that game and put Brawl back in XD Haven't picked up MKW since...which is a shame really...good game.

And I didn't know about the overheating...interesting...I'll have to go take my Brawl disc out now...

Septuagint

Smash Cadet
day 1 after playing it with my friends for acouple of hours since the manual says not to leave the disc in after playing/turning off the wii so I followed it's advice lol.
I'm surprised tha the game still works for those others.
I take out my games as soon as my Wii goes off and will remain off for at least 4-6 hours.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
A day.
Then I put in Melee to have some fun.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
6months just decide to give it a rest, thats really the only game i have, just rented metal slug anthology, probably just might buy SSBM always wanted it if i had a GC

Amide

Smash Lord
About a month, then I played Galaxy for a week. Haven't removed Brawl after that though.

D

Deleted member

Do you realize Brawl came out January 31st (in Japan) which isn't even 6 months?

On a side note it was in till (I'm ashamed to admit it) I felt like playing DBZ Budokai and Rocky the game. Probably a month and a half

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I don't know, really. Probably two months or so. However, I was only playing it for a month of the time - it got boring after that. I was also bored of Super Mario Galaxy, so I had no urge to even turn on my Wii to remove the disc until I got Mario Kart Wii, which was some time in May.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I forget, but I think it was about 2-3weeks. That was about how long it took for me to lose half my sanity from finishing All-Star, Classic Mode, Target Test, HRC, and Boss Battles with everyone. <_<

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
I had to eject it all the time when I still used a freeloader, so I played MP3 a little too.
Since I got PAL Brawl, never.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
A couple of weeks. I forget how long exactly though. I didn't even know what the disc looked like before I took it out because my friend put it in the second I got it :)

TMS

Smash Journeyman
The day before MK Wii came out(US). I bought Okami that day, and put it in when I got home from Gamestop.

rhan

Smash Hero
5 minutes after the long loading screen.

Then play Melee for some speed and instant matches.

Top Bottom