• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long have you been playing melee

werty14

Smash Rookie
I don't know how long i have been playing it but i know its very long i got the game at june 2002! :)

tshahi10

Smash Ace
what a pointless thread.....should have a poll though there probably is another one of these

since release

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
started in early 2003... went to my first tourny TG6 in sep 2004. became active in norcal around spring 2005. been to like 13 or so tournaments since then, including a gauntlet in new york, xD!

i've won a tournament.. only once. gotten second and third several times. -________- i've lost a lot of opportunities for money through close matches. about 300$ worth.

cemo

white walker
Since July. I had some spare money and didn't want to start at a disadvantage when Brawl came out.:embarrass

Rage.

Smash Ace
does it matter when we got the game?
or when we started learning about advanced techs?

I got the game when it came out
and started learning advanced tech around begging of 2006

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I've played it since 2001.
I've actually been serious about being good at it since 2006.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I started in June of 06' then I stopped playing for a little while then I started practicing up again and been playing melee ever since

CWolf20

Smash Journeyman
I didn't start playing until October of 2006, and starting playing tournaments in February. I'm improving quickly. :)

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I begun a little in christmas 2005, when I got my Gamecube. However, I wanted to take back the time I'd missed with the cube so I played a lot other games like Wind Waker and Metroid Prime more than Smash. But when they were finished, sometime around summer 2006, I started playing smash almost regulary. It's the only cubegame with unlimited replayability.

Top Bottom