• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Long have you been waiting for Brawl?

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
Well i've known about since E3, but i haven't really been waiting for it untill last october when i got my wii :).

Myst007_teh_newb

Smash Journeyman
Way back when on GameFAQs, when the SSBB room was known as the Super Smash Brothers: Revolution room. This was probably sometime in 2004, but I didn't really get SUPER into Brawl until the 1st trailer.

deadmon

Smash Cadet
e3 2006!
I remember coming back home late, to find out it was announced! Then the painful wait for IGN to put up the trailer...

Frogla

Smash Ace
Since the game announced, my life has been crap. Oh well all this anticiapation will die soon enough.

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I've known about it since the E3 2006 announcement. But I didn't start heavily anticipating it until I discovered the dojo in august, which also happened to be the same day Ike was announced.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i found out about the game 3 years ago and i was stupid so i didint really care it was until 2 years ago that iwas liek OOOOOMG!!!!! this game pwns life

lol now im soo anxcious and i really want to play NOW

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Since E3 06. I was real excited, then stopped caring for a while. Then once the dojo updates started, my interest was renewed.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I've been waiting for this game since before E3, before it was Super Smash Bros. Brawl, when it was Super Smash Bros. Revolution.

I've been waiting for years, I'm glad it will be out in a little over 5 weeks, the wait is almost over, finally, no more delays, now that there are commercials for it. :)

I'm even more excited about it after seeing the 3rd Brawl commercial, I've been so anxious to see how Charizard moves, it's similar to Bowser, which I suppose is predictable, but I wonder he runs?

Viscano

Smash Apprentice
I knew about it since it was announced, but I really started looking forward to it the day Pokemon Trainer was announced, and that was also the day I made checking the updates a daily habit.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Waited since E3 2006. Yup. :urg:
I love your sig btw.

On topic: Like I said since e3 2006, but I REALLY REALLY hope Sakurai tells us Europeans when the release date is for us this week coming... :( Hopefully Monday... PAL is the only one without a release date, I hate that with every MAJOR title we've been last to get it, it's pathetic.

Top Bottom