• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long till' Brawl? (Somewhat of a delay thread)

MamaLuigi

Smash Rookie
Well, most of your probably TICKED because of the fact that Brawl is delayed yet again, and as always, the japaneese get all the good things first. But, what if was delayed again? Would you be supprised or not? Would you commit suicide or not? Would you assinate a Sparten or a Persian? Would you pet a Goat or a Lamb?

P.S: Is my sig right? I think it is 20 days till' Brawl. Is it? IS IT!?!

M.K

Level 55
I'd probably lose all interest in this game whatsoever, but I know it won't happen, so that's a relief.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, most of your probably TICKED because of the fact that Brawl is delayed yet again, and as always, the japaneese get all the good things first. But, what if was delayed again? Would you be supprised or not? Would you commit suicide or not? Would you assinate a Sparten or a Persian? Would you pet a Goat or a Lamb?

P.S: Is my sig right? I think it is 20 days till' Brawl. Is it? IS IT!?!
The spartans and persians are long dead. Anyway, it wont be delayed again. One of the prize in the NA tournaments is a full copy of NA Brawl.

It is 20 days.. dont be paranoid.

Less than 3 weeks. Less than 3 weeks Smash fans, and we've waited over 2 years.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
I would get really angry and smash my desk. Oh, and I wouldn't assassinate a Persian because I AM ONE.

LinkNSnake4Main

Smash Journeyman
If in the INSANELY UNLIKELY event it got delayed again, I'd sell my Wii and buy a *shudder* ...360...
Kidding, I could never bring myself to buy such a gay console.

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I'm 100[percent] sure they have a thread that is updated Daily, on how many days left until brawl. In fact, they have a timer you can download.

And in the event Brawl is delayed again, I'm sure that's when WW3 would begin.

Edit: The percent sign makes it so you can't quick post -_-

TuRk E

Smash Apprentice
They cant delay it again at the LA tournament nintendo announced it for march 8th midnight. They have to stick to that.

WaffleGuyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Even though it's NOT getting delayed again, if it were, I wouldn't mind that much. I'd just go back to playing some Melee/64. But if it were cancelled, that's another story.

MamaLuigi

Smash Rookie
Gymclass Hero: South Park. The refrence is from South Park.
TuRk E: Well, that midnight thing kinda reminds me of Halo 3 and how you could buy it at Midnight.
TAI-MATT the Slayer: I'll have to check that out.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
If in the INSANELY UNLIKELY event it got delayed again, I'd sell my Wii and buy a *shudder* ...360...
Kidding, I could never bring myself to buy such a gay console.
Ack, I have one, and it's got soo many problems, dont buy one, really.

RRoD = fail

Moving it slightly and accidentally while Halo was running messed up my Halo disk, and it is now impossible to play my two favorite levels (they wont load) with that disk. :( :(

Top Bottom