• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many hours do you play Melee daily?

Shadower

Smash Cadet
Should it really be a matter of hours? Most of us only play between 30-90 minutes. I play about 45 minutes a day.

Razed

Smash Ace
Unless you have friends over, anything over 1 hour a day is really sad. I usually just screw around for 15-30mins a day, then play for a while on fridays with friends.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Oh lord, I get so bored sometimes. I spend hours (probably around 3-4 accumulated hours each day) each day playing smash.

The game is on for about 7 hours, but I don't spend all of that time playing, so about 3-4.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
When I first got it, earily 6 for the Christmas Holidays.
Now a days? Maybe like... an hour or two a week

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
I used to play for like 2 or 3 hours a day on weekdays with my friends before I moved.
I'll play for like a few minutes to an hour just to practice, once in a while.

konoha107

Smash Apprentice
I would say at least 30 minutes a day since I'm really trying to get better.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Once a week for about 2 hours. I only play when I have opponents to play against, and I don't have opponents play against every day.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
I've never owned the game a day in my life. But I go to a friends house atleast twice a week and play for 4-5+ Which is why my mindgames > tech skill. :p

St. Viers

Smash Champion
lol I play for like 2 hours a day, but as I have a group of people to play with, it's worth it.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I play about 8-20 hours in a week depending on how often I go over to my friend tyler's house.

I don't own a cube or melee, I used to though.

edit : I always bring my own controller

de_gLory^

Smash Cadet
if ive the time and my friends who r that good than me r here, we play sometimes all night long, 8 hours or smth^^
on a normal day i would say 1-2 hours..

Top Bottom