• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How often do you play Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Grizzer

Smash Journeyman
Grrr, ^ stole my name ^_^

but on topic, i play pretty much every day with my brother, it just depends if he wants to 1v1 instead of mindlessly bashing CPU's -_-

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I haven't played brawl in a month. Used to play Brawl like 3 days a week. Playing TvC now, since brawl has gotten boring for me.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
I play Brawl more than Melee these days. Usually it's the other way around.

It's most likely because my GameCube is unavailable/the Wii can't use GCN Forbidden Device and let me use Giga Bowser.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Wait. There are people who take breaks?
JK. I play every night for 2 hours on alternating weeks. On weekends I play 3 hours a day. It's like excersise for the person with no life.

day-day

Smash Ace
I haven't played brawl in a month. Used to play Brawl like 3 days a week. Playing TvC now, since brawl has gotten boring for me.
This pretty much sums me up. I haven't played any smash bros. game since christmas and even when I was playing them I could only play for about a hour before getting bored. Ever since I've gotten Tekken 6 I been playing that pretty much nonstop with some 2K10 or MW2 on the side. Maybe I'll come back to Smash in a few months.

dniMretsaM

Smash Apprentice
I can only play Thursday-Sunday (parents). Hopefully that will change after school is done for the year. Any way, I usually play one-and-a-half to two hours on those days.

Sterowent

Smash Ace
including the mods, i played almost nonstop b+ for a long time, but my friends weren't as into smash as i'd like. i shoulda emphasized snake more...and, uh, i did lose my SD card, so that may play a small part in my slowdown too. hmm.

maybe when zero is done, i'll make another pass at them.

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I usually play it once a day but when the work load of the semester starts to pick up I pretty much stop playing altogether.

Variable

Smash Ace
I usually play once a day.... If not it's during the weekend when I'm NEVER at my house just sitting around... Most people play on the weekends but I love to hang out and do stuff on weekends. I play Brawl on week days when I have nothing to do..

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
I play about every day but sometimes only for like a little less than an hour just to stay sharp. I alternate between Brawl and Pokemon and Touhou thou.

Drexxin

Smash Cadet
I barely play at all, but am trying to find some meeting places near Racine, WI where me and a few friends of mine can learn to play competitively.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
shoot i play brawl almost everyday for at least an hour with my roommates. Free for alls For the win. I have almost 23,000 matches on my wii with over 55,000 contestants i am in love with this game.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
It fluctuates. There have been two month periods where I played almost everyday followed by a month of playing once or twice. However, my Wii crashed last September and I've been too busy with school, too poor without a job, and not motivated enough to get it fixed. So, in other words, I haven't played in several months. Yeah, it sucks.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I've played it twice since Christmas lol.
I've not got bored of it, I've just had other things to do.
I might pick up a new character maybe next time I play, or give Marth a proper go on Brawl, now that I'm a lot better at the game.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
everyday if i get the chance, except my mom packed my wii so i cant play until we move D:

cheeseball540

Smash Cadet
basically everday mostly because im getting ready for a tournament happening on may 1st in lebanon pa 17042 (529 cumberland st lebanon)cost for venue is $5 same as singles and doubles so if any body wants to join its a TG games tell your friends to contact TG games for more information there number is (717)274-1410

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Everyday I play for at least 6 hours. It's easy to remain entertained with the matches on Wi-Fi when you're either Taunt Partying or in a Free For All with friends that you're talking to on Skype while Brawling.

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
i play 1-4 hours a day, depending on mood. rarley do i not play, i just love this game so much!

Top Bottom