• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How often do you use his jab?

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I know, it's good. Besides, it's worth throwing out single jabs every so often and if they are shielded they generally can't be shieldgrabbed.

boredomkiller99

Smash Rookie
a auto canceled weak knee into jab combo is heavenly and makes me so much better with the Cap, it is probably one of the few good things that brawl did for him, that and making falcon kick more useful on the ground

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
I jab almost all the time, if you check out my videos on the Falcon video thread (ICW?! vs Key), you'll see that I use jabs leading to a grab, throw and then jab to reset and grab again. So on so forth. Jabs are the way to go if you want to dish some small damage and potentially set up for a combo.

Don't Jab spam, can lead you to problems, but well placed Jabs can fumble your opponent and be consistently annoying. So again, check out the first video of me vs. Key, I think that shows some good use of the jabs.

PS: Never go into a gentleman unless you plan on getting punished.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
I use the first two or three jabs and then roll behind-repeat-repeat. And the combo too! My bro said once that it is so cheap. But that doesn't mean it's bad. It means that it works on him and he hates it.

Neutral Ground A all the way!

Top Bottom