• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How pimp is my mario 2

HarryPooter

Smash Cadet
Your mario is quite sexy

but, you should use mario tornado for taunt, and there was one point in the second vid where using it for recovery would have saved you D:

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I could've sworn I was watching one of my own vids. Except Mario was green, and the names were different. Not to mention you're better than me.

Your mario is pretty pimp. Although... that peach might need a little work.

CCC dsmash edgeguard against link.... it's so awesome.

Pine

Smash Ace
tornado would have saved me when i wall teched but he would have hogged in the long time it takes so it really would not have saved me so i did not bother ;)

and ya i love ccing links recovery

Battousai780

Smash Ace
tornado would have saved me when i wall teched but he would have hogged in the long time it takes so it really would not have saved me so i did not bother ;)

and ya i love ccing links recovery

You should always bother.

_clinton

Smash Master
Your Mario's the pimp daddy of pimp town (I have no Idea what this means :))

Peach pulled a sword out on you, but you won so that will show what happens to one of your girls when they try to pull extendable stuff out on you :)

Pine

Smash Ace
lol yes i know i can grab from the fair i do it a lot but ive been experimenting with a lot of different things .....thanks for all the feedback guyz i would like some more :)

Pine

Smash Ace
ya i know its a little choppy im trying out different things and i know im far from perfection...i just got into mario like 2 or 3 weeks ago...as my sig points out i main jiggz right now...speaking of which check out my combo video getting jiggly wit it!!!! xD xD

iankobe

Smash Lord
Not bad! Your Mario is indeed SEXY. But, next time try your BEST to recover because you never know what will happen in the clutch. And also mind your taunting. You sacrificed around 12 damage for that!

But generally, your mario is good. Ride on, Pine!

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
try using Uairs for juggling until you get to the edge then finish off with a nair for the kill. Bairs are incredible for longer range priority, throw them into the mix of your game especially when edgeguarding. This allows you to get a great aerial if you need it and the chance to WD backwards to an edgehog if they aren't high enough for an aerial. There were a lot of times you didn't edgehog for a kill. Against link and that grapple, edge hog and wait for him to pop up then hit him with a nair, or you could meet him with a nair as soon as he pulls in the grapple since most people don't like dangling from it. I'd say your edge guarding needs the most work, otherwise nice mario.

Top Bottom