• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to acept buddies on friend rooster

vergamaton

Smash Rookie
my friend and me are trying to add each other on the friend rooster...(im new on this) and i give him my friend code and he give me his friend code...now whats next?? in my friend rooster it says: awaiting registration..so does in mine...i need help

milind4

Smash Apprentice
you both need to add eachother, and then you both need to be online at the same time.. no idea why they made it like that, but that 's the way it is..

Supax

Smash Apprentice
lol... rooster...

But yeah like the guy above me said, you guys need to add each other...

And it's roster for future reference :p

Supax

Smash Apprentice
Make sure you entered the FC 100% correctly... All that you need to do is add each other and be on at the same time and it should add you to each other's Friend Roster...

Conk

Smash Cadet
First you have to introduce yourself to the rooster, after you can make friends with him and the buddies on it.

milind4

Smash Apprentice
yeah, like i said before i doubt that you have been online at the same time. you might have registered each other, but the final step in being able to play, send each other stuff, etc., you both need to be online at the same time at least once.

Top Bottom