• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Deal with Sonic's Side B??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
Sonic is by far my most hated character despite how much I like him in his own games. I just can't do anything against him. I try to use my water shurikens to stop his side b but it's just way too fast and I can't get them off in time unless he's just charging it up a lot. Then I'll just sit in shield and then try to up smash or up air him after but then I just get punished. idk what else to do.

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
What about tilts and short hopped nair/fair? Can't say if these will work though given that I never used Greninja against Sonic, but there are quite a lot of moves in Smash that outprioritizes Sonc's spinning attacks.

David Galanos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Apost1e
What about tilts and short hopped nair/fair? Can't say if these will work though given that I never used Greninja against Sonic, but there are quite a lot of moves in Smash that outprioritizes Sonc's spinning attacks.
I can try to nair after his side b maybe

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
sonic takes a lot if not,too much patience. that's only one of of two ways he can approach. So basically just a Dodge and jump until he flies into his flying split kick combo thing ,when he finishes in the air and You can usually punish that. But I counter pick with Samus because her projectiles can stop his side b. But that's just me. I don't play as Froggy man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom