• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to go back in time for real?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
For a long time, I've always wanted to go back in time for real. The main purpose was so that I can fix all my mistakes that I've made, so I can get rid of all my unwanted consequences that I have to live with for the rest of my life.

So is there a way to go back in time that actually works?

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
The only one that is guaranteed to work happens in the fall every year. However, there is a catch: you can only go back 1 hour.
So when does it occur? And how does it work?

And I need a way to go back in time that can go back at least 7 years into the past and/or future. Luckily, I've already heard proof that Time Travel will be released in 2028.

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
i've managed to go back 2 or 3 seconds before. only a couple times though, it takes a lot of concentration. i have friends that claim to have gone back by over a minute though. study this every day and seriously remember it. with enough practice you might be able to pull it off. good luck

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
So when does it occur? And how does it work?

And I need a way to go back in time that can go back at least 7 years into the past and/or future. Luckily, I've already heard proof that Time Travel will be released in 2028.
Daylight Savings Time ends October 31st, 2021.

And my guess is we won't be able to time travel until we find a way to utilize wormholes in space. But you could probably go into the future, by means of deep space travel or hibernation. So, give or take a few decades, possibly a century, when either of those things will be readily available.

But as it stands, you can't go back in time now. So I suggest living in the present, learning from the mistakes you wanted to fix.

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Daylight Savings Time ends October 31st, 2021.
We already know about that!

But as it stands, you can't go back in time now. So I suggest living in the present, learning from the mistakes you wanted to fix.
Even if I can learn from my mistakes, I still want to go back in time to fix my mistakes. Therefore, I would be able to fix my mistakes while still having them experienced.

DarriusRarius

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
BJKZ#559
Switch FC
SW-6751-4148-3415
I wanna go back in time to get people to vote for Banjo in Melee

Top Bottom