• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to learn every matchup ever.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It's just that Yoshi's standing grab plainly sucks compared to his special and pivot grab. That + no OOS + long shield drop animation = the worst shield you could ever dream of.
But Yoshi doesn't really need his shield so that's ok.
Yup, that's basically right.

:069:

napZzz

Smash Hero
I guess everyone should put on their elitist attitude and flame SuSa for trying to post **** thats beneficial to helping the community improve as a whole and even remind top players of things they might skip over

chances are anyone who said something like "common sense" or any flaming post in general hasn't even ever bothered thinking of any of this when they want to learn a matchup. YES SWORDGARD EVEN YOU

thanks for trying to help the community with something that wasn't ******** susa. Too bad the brawl community is too ****ty to recognize it and apply

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I guess everyone should put on their elitist attitude and flame SuSa for trying to post **** thats beneficial to helping the community improve as a whole and even remind top players of things they might skip over

chances are anyone who said something like "common sense" or any flaming post in general hasn't even ever bothered thinking of any of this when they want to learn a matchup. YES SWORDGARD EVEN YOU

thanks for trying to help the community with something that wasn't ******** susa. Too bad the brawl community is too ****ty to recognize it and apply
Thanks for the support man, but uhm...

Only a handful of people were against this thread in a small manner... but I don't think you read past that one negative response. :bee:

Lot's of people actually agreed with the thread, even though it IS COMMON SENSE. You have to remember that common sense... doesn't exist. :urg:

*Nappy likes to jump the gun, so feel free to ignore him guys <3*

:nifty::leek:

napZzz

Smash Hero
it was directed at anyone who felt that way or was gonna even post against it, which was bound to happen

I love to hate, and I hate to love

Top Bottom