• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to make Sonic's Homing Attack fly straight at the opponent instead?

playermode

Smash Rookie
Is it possible that through PSA that Sonic's homing attack can be changed to where it homes in on the nearest opponent, going in a straight trajectory, instead of the elliptical flight trajectory it normally has? And if so, could someone tell me how to edit this, or at least how to edit the speed of the homing attack? I just started messing with PSA two nights ago so im very noobish

playermode

Smash Rookie
See I think so too, thats why im trying to at least get a helpful response to see if its even possible or not so I can lay the question to rest. Or if it is possible, then to get a quick explanation on how

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
I believe that it's controlled by the module file, which we don't know how to edit yet, sorry

Top Bottom