• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to practice WoP?!?!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I have a good onstage jiggernaut aerials and pound/ what not. My weakness is I can't get anyone in the wall of pain, it seems that they just jump another place where I don't expect them to go, and once I do get them in the right place I can never follow up with more pain. :(

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Just practice with some noobs first, who you can anticipate their movements easier and then go to harder players OR practice it on players like Captain Falcon or Marth or Ike, who have the inability to avoid it (or have much more difficulty) because they have a very limited recovery. Remember with Ike that his B-Up has super armour.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Throw on neutral stages into your random stage list. Set the CPU to random, and keep it at level 3. Then go nuts. This will let you practice your precision and tech skill in a multitude of scenarios without getting into habbits the way a player would while fighting lvl 9s.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
AGHHHHGHJDGHGDSGL:KJ **** **** **** **** DAMMIT>F SKGF LG DL H:GLDHIOhio;GO:HIOGHIO:GHIOgiodshgiohgo;iashdgiohaio;dhgio;HJGKL:HDKL:HGL:HJiosdgjl;l;sdfjdgjkl;jio; JLKJGK:HG FG gkldjgkljGRAAHFHGHFRJHJ

**** this thread.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Throw on neutral stages into your random stage list. Set the CPU to random, and keep it at level 3. Then go nuts. This will let you practice your precision and tech skill in a multitude of scenarios without getting into habbits the way a player would while fighting lvl 9s.
Do not practice very much with CPU's, because they have a very different strategy from humans. They do not attack off-stage, so you can literally wait for them to come to you and then you can attack them only a little bit off-stage. You want to try it a bit ust to get the basics down, but then train on Captain Falcons... They have a very limited recovery with very low priority recoveries so it is great to get the timing down.

Flob

Smash Cadet
Can someone please give Bowyser his medicine. He's getting mad.
@ Bowyer: please stop whining about people using WoP for the wrong things. They are just humans you know.

If you want to know how to WoP you should ask Bowyer. He seems to be an expert at it.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, yeah, I got a little pissed off last night, but with good reason. Everyone seriously needs to stop saying WoP cause it seriously has lost like all meaning.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
AGHHHHGHJDGHGDSGL:KJ **** **** **** **** DAMMIT>F SKGF LG DL H:GLDHIOhio;GO:HIOGHIO:GHIOgiodshgiohgo;iashdgiohaio;dhgio;HJGKL:HDKL:HGL:HJiosdgjl;l;sdfjdgjkl;jio; JLKJGK:HG FG gkldjgkljGRAAHFHGHFRJHJ

**** this thread.

That was the Best Anger typing i have ever seen, I will be looking for more Bowyer post

Ryazan

Smash Ace

**** this thread.
lol

10angermanagementclasses

Top Bottom