• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to Unlock Sonic

vastoc

Smash Rookie
can i ask, how many people that have been doing this did a 10:00 timed match and just ran. in the sonic games you died after 10:00, so you might need to do a >10:00 match to unlock him.
CONFIRMED

(10char wtf)

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
did you move, or just stand for the whole 11 mins?

when you say confirmed, how did you test it, what other actions did you take that could have added too it (walking in particular)

so, did you just start a new file, stand still for 11 mins then die and have him unlock in the 1st fight, or did you take your current file and do an 11 min fight, with moving attacking etc, that may have lead to the speculated 30k ft being walked by coincidence?

vastoc

Smash Rookie
I set it for 12 min and walked away.
I came back with 1 min left was just practicing random stuff
I already got the tails trophy a long time ago (30,000 feet)
and I already ran for 8 min straight twice so if that running didnt do it, i doubt 1 min of it would.

i dunno tho.. coulda been something else.
did you try over 10 min?

lethminite

Smash Apprentice
lastly, hejiru, when you say it didn't work, did you do a 10:00 min game, or an OVER 10:00 min game?
or input from anyone else who has the ability to test it.

i would love if someone could do a 12:00 min game, and not touch it at all, and do it as their 1st ever game on the save file.

i'm in AUS, and my friend with the *** wii, already has all unlocked, + uni started so have very little time to see him.

Top Bottom