• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how to use Links dair savely

-JO-

Smash Rookie
In a Link Video, I saw a downwards bomb throw followed by a nair, and i had an idea:
Why not follow up with a dair?

If you are above your opponent and you have a bomb in hand, throw the bomb downwards and quickly do a dair.
If your opponent dodges the bomb, the dair hits and all is fine. If the bomb hits the opponent the opponent is stunned and the dair hits and it is even better!
If the opponent makes a dodgeroll and you make your dair, you are easy punished, so forgeet the dair.
But nevertheless this combo hits really often.

D

Deleted member

..............everybody already does this............

we down throw > nair because you don't want to decay your dair, and the down throw nair is a great way to start combos.

Legan, Deva, Dolphins22 and I use this technique for edge guarding all the time lol....

Finns7

Smash Ace
This is pointless when you can do a nair to jab cancel to grab or....ect, You gotta keep your Dair strong.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Dair is your killing/surprise move, which is why it shouldn't be used all willy-nilly.

Better off comboing and keep the Dair as your saving grace.

D

Deleted member

wow legan, beast status has been reached @_@

p.s. stop ****** all the link mains throughout the world, especially me and dolphins lol

Top Bottom