• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How to win every match in Brawl, guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstarmario

Smash Journeyman
How to win a Basic Brawl online.

1. Choose Ike
2. Use forward smash
3. Roll roll roll

I literally tried this and scored 6 kills. In two minutes. Good to see roll whores win the day again.

iron blade

Smash Ace
This has absolutely no flaws, especially not Pit's mirror shield, Ike/Marth/Lucario's counter, Fox/Falco/another Wolf's reflector, powershielding, regular shielding, rolling, walking, or having an IQ over 50.

xl Lan lx

Smash Apprentice
I don't see how this technique would work...

I mean, it can't be hard to dodge. Oh wow! A laser shot! OMFG can't dodge another attack by pushing back instead of forward! Going into wolf's F-Smash is so tempting... can't resist!!! MUST GET KO'D!!!

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
Believe it or not.. this thread isn't that much of a joke. Via Wi-Fi due to half a second of lag, I've mained Wold and have yet to lose 1 on 1 vs. anybody.

I'm not all talk. If you're seriously interested in playing me PM me your friend code. I live in South Texas.

Chrnocide

Smash Apprentice
Believe it or not.. this thread isn't that much of a joke. Via Wi-Fi due to half a second of lag, I've mained Wolf and have yet to lose 1 on 1 vs. anybody.

I'm not all talk. If you're seriously interested in playing me PM me your friend code. I live in South Texas.

XxHennersXx

Smash Cadet
And thats why your title says smash n00b.
That doesn't mean ****.

compare us, I've been on the forum longer than you and mine still says smash noob. I just don't post. Most of the posts have been looking for local players. I just read. :)

kr3wman

Smash Master
That doesn't mean ****.

compare us, I've been on the forum longer than you and mine still says smash noob. I just don't post. Most of the posts have been looking for local players. I just read. :)
Oh.

Reading people debate on unbeleivable arguments is so fun!

But I mainly do it on the Wow forums. Stating your opinion there just results into "Your arena ratings sucks." And thus, my opinion is totally void of any sense, right?

EDIT :
oh and, 200th post! I luv round numbers.

SinMuffin

Smash Rookie
only a total noob would try this in a real match
you need to use the arsenal of moves at your command when you use a character to overcome your opponents arsenal of moves, thats kinda the point once you learn how to play <_> not just spamming which turns you into a hated monster usually.
that combined with the fact that anyone with a basic understanding of the game can overcome a forward smash and a lazer makes this tactic useless...
or they could just play marth or ike and counter the forward smash as often as you spam it =D

Darkurai

Smash Master
Joke thread, I hope?

My method is way better and successful.
1. Pick any character, and any stage.
2. Forward smash your opponent in the face in real life. *
3. Win.

* Warning: Some tournaments may or may not ban this technique.
This works. I've tested it.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Phew, good that Wolf is a hidden character, so people can still have him locked so that noone can abuse this broken strategy! :dizzy:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
If you seriously have trouble beating Wolf players that use this strategy you obviously aren't very good at Brawl. Besides, even though his Fsmash has good range, it's not even one of his better moves... his down smash is a lot better in my experience.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
dude this doesn't work on all people who actually know how to play, did you use it on the computer or something, because i just tried this on my friend and he killed me without even blinking. this technique is an epic failure

timbers92

Smash Apprentice
I tried it.... and it WORKED! On a computer standing in training mode...

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
This thread is hilarious cause I have a friend that does just that, and I'm also in Florida.

I'll admit, it's very annoying but, only for the first match at most.
After that, it's a walk in the park.
All you have to do is dance around while approaching and, look for a opening. Which shouldn't be hard seeing as Wolf's lasers have lots of lag.

Spotdodging helps too.

Xengri

Smash Journeyman
This thread is hilarious cause I have a friend that does just that, and I'm also in Florida.

I'll admit, it's very annoying but, only for the first match at most.
After that, it's a walk in the park.
All you have to do is dance around while approaching and, look for a opening. Which shouldn't be hard seeing as Wolf's lasers have lots of lag.

Spotdodging helps too.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Get behind your opponent.

OH NOZ GUYZ, strategy failed!

...Seriously, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.