• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A How to Wreck *****es with Ganon?- Linguini Q&A Thread

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Yeah its floating on youtube somewhere.

If you don't trust yourself trust ripple. At least you've met your teammate lol. I have absolutely no idea how good sb actually is.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i ****, trust

its gotta be $5 each or more pls, after all the ****talk ripple laid down its gotta mean somethin

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
If the awesomeness of SB's posts are anything to go by, he's an amazing teammate.

Plus, he voted for Venomoth.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
If SB's dk is better than mine, then he should beat Kage pretty often. I only beat him 2/7 games with my DK

:phone:

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Who won the Ripple/Pseudo vs Blackchris/SB MM?

And how did all my fellow ganons do? Kage, Nite's mad good isn't he? He put me out of the last tourney I played in actually.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
MM never happened. ripple had to leave early.

i played like *** until the third day. and even then i still wasn't good lol. played a lot of people, did a lot of tricks, made a little progress. just ready to play against PP for a few months.

time to sleep.

edit: i'm pretty sure if it would have happened, we would've won, especially on day 3.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
MM never happened. ripple had to leave early.

i played like *** until the third day. and even then i still wasn't good lol. played a lot of people, did a lot of tricks, made a little progress. just ready to play against PP for a few months.

time to sleep.

edit: i'm pretty sure if it would have happened, we would've won, especially on day 3.
Heard you played my little buddy Yoshiman. Guess I didn't prep him well enough for Ganon :/

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, he was okay. his falcon had a few things done right, but he didn't finish his tech chases or edge guards fully enough :(

i still wasn't good enough to make it out of that pool though lmao. sheik 2 gud

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I met some people at college who are about as good as me, and had some fun games with ph00tbag.

Next time I see you, Chris, I'm destroying you in the ditto. Or at least not losing quite as badly.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
just think and you might beat me. you just have to hit me once and then edgeguard me. i learned that from trail. the hard way.

i may find another character to fight ganon. the ditto is just to risky lol. and i always try to style too hard.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kirby's best matchup is Ganon. If I have trouble with the ditto, I intend to switch to Kirby for it, because no Ganon main is going to know the Kirby matchup.

Nite

Smash Champion
Who won the Ripple/Pseudo vs Blackchris/SB MM?

And how did all my fellow ganons do? Kage, Nite's mad good isn't he? He put me out of the last tourney I played in actually.
We both played like complete booty to be honest. Wasn't completely happy with how the match turned out. I won 2-0, but would've liked it if we were both playing good.

Renth

Smash Hero
We both played like complete booty to be honest. Wasn't completely happy with how the match turned out. I won 2-0, but would've liked it if we were both playing good.
Nite is the most adorable smasher in history.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
i may find another character to fight ganon. the ditto is just to risky lol. and i always try to style too hard.
NOOOO man, you can definitely do the ditto. PP will Ganon ditto you, and although he doesn't know all the tricks, what he has come up with on his own may seem innovative to you and give you your own, better ideas. Not to mention his spacing is on par with Kage/RockCrock in dittos.

^^ Just like to say I really like it when people are honest about wins like that. And I like that in the Ganon boards you don't see 15 scrubs jumping on Nite saying "omg johns" or "kage got *****" or whatever.

I watched Kage vs vudujin, Little England, Axe, and darkrain. Not Kage's best performance from what I saw. I think after Little England had an emo fit and unplugged his controller (he couldn't focus and kage just punched him around like a red-headed step child), Kage considered the set his and slightly underestimated him. Idk. So many good matches this tournament!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i learned a few things from trail that were intruiging. dash attack is hilariously safe at certain spacings. and jab -> dash attack battles are tons of fun. (as soon as one person gets a jab, they try to dash attack follow, but the other person has a chance to jab them out of the dash attack, rinse and repeat)

but idk, ganon ***** ganon too hard, but there are so many other characters that wreck ganon for semi-free that it's hard not to make a switch somewhere lol.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If you're getting beat in Ganon dittos by non-Ganon mains, I'd say practice until you figure out why you're losing, it might be a flaw in your overall gameplay that you hadn't had a good opportunity to identify until this time, given the scenario. You never know, it could be something that would help your entire outlook on the game and make all your characters better.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Nite, how could you say that? omg johns, and all that other stuff scrubs are supposed to say. We may not have 15, but I can talk enough to make it seem like there are. Go back to playing PSZero.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i have made a few realizations in my game for sure. it's hard to be at a 3 day tournament where you don't make it out of round 1 pools and NOT realize you're doing a few things wrong, and that you have room to improve...

i'm just glad that in a couple of days i'll have the tools to make the improvements i'm looking for.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
By tools, do you mean Kevbo? I'm sure he'll be glad to know that you think of him as a tool.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Kevin, mike, sneak, and an environment that makes getting better both fun, and worthwhile. These are things I figure make for a place to get better, rather than stay stagnant.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
If you're getting beat in Ganon dittos by non-Ganon mains, I'd say practice until you figure out why you're losing, it might be a flaw in your overall gameplay that you hadn't had a good opportunity to identify until this time, given the scenario. You never know, it could be something that would help your entire outlook on the game and make all your characters better.
i am a ic/ganon dual main. $5 mm, i'd **** you up in ganon dittos.

bliu12

Smash Apprentice
blackchris and eikelmann, i heard you guys played duck, the samus main. howd it go?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
i am a ic/ganon dual main. $5 mm, i'd **** you up in ganon dittos.
Lol, you probably would right now, I haven't been really in practice for the past 2 years... but usually, I doubt it. I'd actually practice and do a lot more than $5 if I actually had a chance to play you some time.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
I watched Kage vs vudujin, Little England, Axe, and darkrain. Not Kage's best performance from what I saw. I think after Little England had an emo fit and unplugged his controller (he couldn't focus and kage just punched him around like a red-headed step child), Kage considered the set his and slightly underestimated him. Idk. So many good matches this tournament!
wow...

First of all, on the first game after I took his first stock my controller broke. If you didn't notice I rolled left and right on platforms a million times because my shield was automatically buffering. Nobody had an "emo fit". I don't even know what the **** that means. I was just upset that my controller broke when it really mattered. At the end of the match I unplugged it and had to use a friend's controller instead.

Next time you try to call somebody out get your facts straight.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
You looked pretty frustrated when you unplugged your controller dawg, sure looked like rage to me, my bad. If the shoe fits, lol.

I wasn't even calling you out, I'm glad you didn't let the first match ruin your mindset. Also I'm not johning for kage, so I don't know why you think I'm trying to diss you (not that I care).

btw. Emo is short for emotional. Thought that was common knowledge.

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I played Wobbles, Drephen, joot, rezo (?), eclipsing binary, ambix, mundungu, mouf and maybe some other peeps. I got wrecked. Beat mundungo fox vs ganon and eclipsing binary sheik vs ganon.

Didn't make it outta first round pools.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
spam missile, Ganon fairs it
spam missile, Ganon bairs it

What is boring about this, I don't get it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I didn't really play against duck, but we were in the same crew for the crew battle. He's a cool guy, and is pretty dang good at this game.

Even though I didn't make it out of even round 1 pools, I think my ganon made some sort of impact at fc.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

What is boring about this, I don't get it.
lmaooo I love this post

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Chris, I didn't get to meet you even though we were in the same areas for a while day 3. I was the guy playing DoH and Mouf on the TV by you for a while and I sat next to kage at steak and shake that time when the waitress was really baked

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ganon dittos

CG to death

Fair > Fair > Fair > Fair (last fair is during edgeguard)

Dair > Fair > Fair

Uair ad infinitum when he's above you

Bair is really good too

Jab > dash attack

Now you too can Ganon ditto

Edgeguard with faceroll

Ganon ***** himself so hard omg

Top Bottom