• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How well can you play Brawl....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
With your feet? Not sure if this should be in here or General, but feet could be considered a tactical way of play since it's harder (no Shoulder buttons). I did No Items, FD, as Kirby, and managed to beat Computers up to Lv. 7. Yeah, I know, computers, but I don't have anyone to play with that wouldn't know I'm using my feet and With anyone always has Items on. I like Items, but to see how good I am on my feet (literally) I'd like them off (since then I wouldn't be able to get rid of the whacking Items). Nunchuck can't work here since the joystick would fall side-ways, Wii mote would only work if you got small feet, so the best go is Classic or GCN. I used GCN.

So, how well can you do with your feet?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried this with my friends in Melee a long time ago.
haha...we did a lot of stupid stuff back then.
Uhmm decently I guess.
But I like playing with one hand. >_>

Scala

Smash Ace
This is the stupidest fucking idea for a thread I have ever seen on smashboards. Who cares if you can play with your feet? It's not tactical and it's just plain idiotic.

Damn it, I can't believe this is real.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
This is the stupidest fucking idea for a thread I have ever seen on smashboards. Who cares if you can play with your feet? It's not tactical and it's just plain idiotic.

Even the smartest people in the world can do the dumbest things when they're bored. I didn't go to Gamestop March 9th to say "Yay, I got Brawl! I'm gonna play it with my feet now!" No, it was just something that happened one day.

Also, 50 points for you getting past the God Damn filter.

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
Not that I care too much about this, but how would this work while wearing socks?
When you are wearing socks, you still have most control over your big toes (one for Joystick, one for buttons) The small toes are still useful for things like jumping, but the big toes are the main players, since you have most control over them.

Also yeah I did it while wearing socks.

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
Even the smartest people in the world can do the dumbest things when they're bored. I didn't go to Gamestop March 9th to say "Yay, I got Brawl! I'm gonna play it with my feet now!" No, it was just something that happened one day.

howdja do dat?

Zench

Smash Cadet
oh i have practiced that a lot!
in fact, i completed the subspace emissary with my feet!

JUST KIDDING!

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
umm uh why would you uh play with your feet when your uh bored, thats what items are for...

overall this thread is dumb and should be locked posthaste...

Rawrior

Smash Apprentice
2v2 brawl question

if i have a partner, but no one to 2v2 against in "with friends", can me and my partner figth random teams in "with anyone" somehow?

MSTK

Smash Cadet
This is the stupidest ****ing idea for a thread I have ever seen on smashboards. Who cares if you can play with your feet? It's not tactical and it's just plain idiotic.

**** it, I can't believe this is real.
Calm down, man. If you're bad at playing with your feet you don't have to cuss everyone out.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
How fast can you run a marathon by dragging yourself with just your chin? Odd, and not many people would care.

howdja do dat?
Don't dodge the filter, and don't complain if you think a thread is stupid. If you think its stupid, it'll eventually make its way to the next page, never to be remembered ever again.

umm uh why would you uh play with your feet when your uh bored, thats what items are for...

overall this thread is dumb and should be locked posthaste...
If you have plenty of friends that want to play Brawl, disinfectant, and booze, this might just happen. But, this pretty much fails.
Like me
And if you think a thread should be closed, just press report the post, and let it be-- no need to keep bumping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom