• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How whould you think the smash characters celebrate 4 of July?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
How whould you think the smash characters whould celebrate 4 of July? I whould think that the Space animals whould shoot smart bombs in the air and Bowser, Dk, and Dedede whould cracker launchers and shoot fireworks in the air while Lucas whould use Pk Starstorn to collide with the smart bombs and the fireworks from the cracker launchers then Zelda and Ness whould use powers to shape the attacks in their own image and the image whould say Happy Independence day. What whould you think how they would celebrate 4 of July. respond with a post saying your idea.

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
i think that most of the male characters probably remove their pants and display their genitalia, i know that i usually remove my pants on the fourth of july, and i always play smash best pantsless

fkacyan

Smash Hero
ZSS?

I can think of what I'd like her to do...

Nah, just kidding. I can imagine her chilling in her ship with the Power Suit off and drinking some beer. She is an alcoholic, ya know.

Crazy_mofo213

Smash Lord
They probaly just chill at home and have a BBQ like normal people. Then they use the Cracker Launcher for a fireworks show. That or they have some tournament in honor of 4th of July. Ya never know.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
King Dedede throws a giant cook-out at his castle and invites everyone except Tabuu. This is also why Tabuu is evil. He never got invited to DDD's parties.

Ike's friends show their gratitude for him by fighting for him. one day of the year, namely the fourth of July.

Fox, Falco, and Wolf all star in the All-American Landmaster Parade.

Zeldasalsa

Smash Cadet
they're going to play ssbb using themselves. like marth playing as marth and link playing as link, etc......

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I think both Captain Falcon & Snake would have a BBQ with ZZS and Peach while Bowser cooks it, and then afterwards they all get drunk lol.. while Mario and Luigi throw a fireworks show

jakeadactyl

Smash Apprentice
actually, i'd love to go into the genitalia business! i'd open a quaint little shop called "Genitalia Paraphernalia" and sell lots of cute things!

Amide

Smash Lord
i think that most of the male characters probably remove their pants and display their genitalia, i know that i usually remove my pants on the fourth of july, and i always play smash best pantsless
>__>

___
Snake would shoot missles in the air, while G&W would wave his flag. That's all I can think of:(.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Most of them would probably sit at home and do nothing because most of them aren't American.
But for those who are:
CF- Probably a friendly race
Wario- BBQ + Alcohol
Ness- ?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Only Ness, Lucas, and Snake would celebrate July fourth. The rest are Italian/Mushroomkingdomese/Cornerian/Japanese/Akaniean/Tellian/Elebien/Greek/Hyrulian/Superflat Worldian/******/Dreamlandian/Hotocatian/Port townite/Wherever the hell Sonic takes place, so I doubt they would be celebrating an American holiday.

Icarus Descent

Smash Ace
What has these boards come to,asking what characters do on the 4th of July these random threads keep getting more and more random.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf wouldn't celebrate 4th of July because he is Arabian.

Leprechaun_Drunk

Smash Journeyman
Mario would have a huge BBQ at Peach's Castle, inviting every character except Luigi, who would show up anyway and get incredibly drunk, mortifyingly embarrassing Mario in front of his friends while making an *** of himself.

petrie911

Smash Journeyman
Only Ness, Lucas, and Snake would celebrate July fourth. The rest are Italian/Mushroomkingdomese/Cornerian/Japanese/Akaniean/Tellian/Elebien/Greek/Hyrulian/Superflat Worldian/******/Dreamlandian/Hotocatian/Port townite/Wherever the hell Sonic takes place, so I doubt they would be celebrating an American holiday.
Sonic is from Earth, and from the look of Sonic Adventure 2, he probably lives in the US. So add Sonic to the list of people celebrating the 4th of July.

Frate

Smash Journeyman
Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Captain Falcon.

edit : I mixed up 4th of july with 4th of november, my bad ;(

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'd think that if Ness and Lucas both used PK Starstorm at the same time, that'd be a heck of a fireworks show. Assuming they care about the 4th of July, of course...

Overload

Smash Lord
Smash characters would celebrate the fourth of july by playing with themselves.
sickos I'm talking about them playing smash.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi can provide tiny fireworks with his up b. The grand finale would be Ike's great aether performed on some random unlucky character

kr3wman

Smash Master
Sonic would eat a chili dog.

Every other character have no connection to the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom