• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How will you be buying the game?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
That's why I won't be posting much and won't be playing online until October 3rd. I will type up things in time for official release, but not post the info beforehand.

Also, X & Y had the same release date everywhere. Smash is coming out early in Japan, and all of the information will be known before I even get the game. Hence, Nintendo Treehouse is doing that stream of the final build. Nintendo have no reason to come after anyone in the West who gets it early, as there is nothing I can spoil.
Yeah, it just feels...unfair.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I preordered physical, but it doesn't look like the Gamestop is having a midnight release, so I'll be downloading digital at midnight. Plus, then I'll have a copy to let friends use if they're silly enough to not have the game.

Super Writer

Smash Apprentice
I was going to buy it digitally, but then Nintendo announced that New 3DS... Son of a meatball!

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
physical copy for the 3DS

but I might get a digital copy on the Wii U....maybe

Top Bottom