• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Would You Rate Yourself???

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Agreed with the above post.

Going by that list, I'm either a 7 - 8. Competitve, regularly attends smashfests.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
I lose to everyone, got to alot of tournies and never place and never will. Why did I buy brawl?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'd have to say either 9 or 10
I've logged in 8,000 hours plus into melee, so I have teh experience :D
Have you won tourneys yet? What about national tourneys? Cuz you need those requiements to be 9 and 10. ;)

You can be 11 though

JUDGE

Smash Lord
i know guys............burning crusaders rating system is better then mine..........just say it as often as you wish ......it doesn't hurt me *buhuhuhuhuhu(they don't likemy rating system)*
no no , it's ok^^ i'll add it to my thread^^ thanks crusader:=)

Koala

Smash Cadet
I am a 5. I haven't gone to any tournaments yet though, so I am definately not any higher than that. I do know what I am doing with my character and I know the do's and don'ts for the majority of the cast, I just don't have most of the advanced stuff down yet but I am getting there.

BloodBird

Smash Journeyman
I'm starting to put myself down at a 4, I suck lol, I guess I just never had competition.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
I'm goin' to say that I am as good as one can be without going to tournaments... I'd like to believe that I'm as good as some people I've seen on Youtube... :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
70=pretty good but still have to learn more(wins often)

LuLLo

Smash Ace
70, looking at how many people own me in my area currently (only 1 so far, and that's 45-55 advantage me).
BUT a pretty big Dutch tourney is coming up next weekend, so I'll probably drop back to 60-65 ;).

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

I can win quite a bit, but I lack matchup experience and the ability to adapt to new situations quickly. Also I suck at fighting MK and that's 98% of the metagame.

For the other set of rankings, I'd say like... 6.8 because of the lack of matchup experience.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I must be a 70 because I win games some times, but don't go to tournaments, even though I'm probably wrong and don't wanna make myself seem too bad and just go with what people before me said and don't give very good reasons and I also main a low tier character so I must be pretty good for using someone so bad.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
This thread is sofaking stupid.

If you have people rate themselves they'll OBV overrate themselves, because they don't want to seem bad.
that isn't true!!!
read what i first said, and you will understand!!!
and if you still don't, then you don't have to post here!!!
there are many users who don't want to waste their time by reading your stupid arguments
don't get me wrong.i don't want to affront you but before saying something stupid like this, think of what you want to say and read the description!!

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Based off the new system, I guess I'm a 5... well actually, I don't know if I'm overrating or underrating myself. I don't have anyone to vouch for me.

G&W X

Smash Cadet
-1 Lol but think about which is better 100 or -1 Being so bad your the best.....

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Based on the 1 to 10 system, I'd say I'm very close to a 5 (4.8) based on the fact that I often SHFF and DAC, but am just figuring out how to do things out of shield (besides grab). Definitely not a 6 since I feel I haven't mastered these things yet.

Based on the 1 to 100 system, I'm an 90 with CPUs, a 70 among my small group of local friends, but more like a 50 when I compare myeslf to the few people I've played on SWF.

Btw, I've never been to a real tourney and I'd guess my number would be much lower among those people.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I'd say I'm about 60 or so. I know most of the ATs and stuff but I would probably lose in the first round at a major tourney.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I'd say I'm about a 45-55 I don't get to play good people very often so I have no idea how I would do against a good competitor.

Edit: On the new system about a 5 cus my friends are about my level but I usually win against them

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
On the new rating system I'd say I'm somewhere between the high 4s to the low 5s...

I think the new system is better, I think it could be used with a number of threads to help people improve their games

Top Bottom