• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSI 2009~Honolulu Hawaii~8/1,8/2~Melee/Brawl*Trailer Videos Added*

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I want to go and am sure I can go this time. I WAS going last time but my work f*cked me over and I got suspended for no reason. Count me in. I will be flying in on whatever US Airways flight the day before.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
This being in August I'd say the odds are shaping up to be pretty good.

I should have enough money saved up to be able to get their by then

plus my birthday is august 3rd :)
:O My birthday stay on August 5th.

This is very exciting we'll be in touch for sure. :]

Darkmusician

Smash Master
But...my Bluzer is good. *sniff*

Schedules and flights are still being confirmed, but thank you for everyone that has expressed interest in attending.

Entry list for singles has been added. List is subject to change as not all players are yet confirmed.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I smell a joint bday party on the beach...........

I've give Bobby a bday dance in my bikini. :lick:

Niko_K

Smash Master
This may just be doable! I'll try and confirm later in the month.

Hows the weed in Hawaii?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
This may just be doable! I'll try and confirm later in the month.

Hows the weed in Hawaii?
That's good to hear.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed interest in coming.

Please post flight info or contact me via AIM as soon as possible.

The weed? I can't say because I've never tried it personally but I know several people who use it.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
(Spin-Dash)

You all saw this coming when I said that I'd come back one day. Bobby, I'll get back to you when I'm more certain that I can make it.

And this time, I may not be alone. Make sure to have some 64 on the side for fun, because SuPeRbOoM may be coming along with me.

Scratch that, consider me and SuPeRbOoM confirmed.

I'm comin' back!! I'll keep in touch with you guys about housing and when we'll be there. We're thinking between 8-10 days.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Pak! ♥♥

It wouldn't be a return to Hawaii without hitting up the beach! I have a date with a sandboard, and we can all rofl at Dan (SuPeRbOoM) for giving surfing a try.

Remember the time the board slipped out from beneath me and I landed flat on my ***? XD I missed you guys.

That being said; GSM!!! Watch yourselves.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
(Spin-Dash)

You all saw this coming when I said that I'd come back one day. Bobby, I'll get back to you when I'm more certain that I can make it.

And this time, I may not be alone. Make sure to have some 64 on the side for fun, because SuPeRbOoM may be coming along with me.

Scratch that, consider me and SuPeRbOoM confirmed.

I'm comin' back!! I'll keep in touch with you guys about housing and when we'll be there. We're thinking between 8-10 days.
Thanks Brandon. Look for me on AIM so we can work out the details.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I will 100% be there. I will see who else I can drag with me. Ill hook up with you (Dark) sometime in the near future on AIM.

I will be heading straight from Hawaii to France (hopefully) for a tournament there. Sweet!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Dook, share my pain. Every time I see Dan and there's 64, it's **** all around. And yet for some reason it's too bloody fun, so you keep trying.

LibertyD

Smash Rookie
GSM has a lot to watch out for if all of you OoS players keep coming. lol
Maybe someone will finally break their streak on HSI :O
Sign me up DarkM (This is DanL, seeing as you havene't really posted it in sbhm xD)
It was cool seeing all of the players OoS and stuff.
btw, Bobby you should make some kind of graphic design thing for HSI again xD

EDIT: nvm I noticed I was already listed lol

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
this tournament needs someone as famous as m2k to attract more oos players in order to create hype.

to be honest, this event doesn't look too good to me due to the lack of support from the brawl community itself. tournament goers are just worthless individuals unless they choose to step it up a notch to sustain the said community.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
What's lame is that we've got some kick *** talent coming, and unlike last year, right now it's looking...just...

Bobby. Advertise that PC Chris is coming to this tournament. Watch, this thing will just start to hype ridiculously fast. LMAO

Just kidding, but really, I don't understand why there isn't anymore excitement for this. Sorry that I haven't gotten to finishing the front banner just yet, guys. I'm working on it. You'll like.

Top Bottom